IGNORED

Tammy Abraham (Confirmed Loan Signing)

Bs4Red

• Admin
On 6/9/2016 at 22:23, Stuttz89 said:

I have it on good authority that Lee Johnson visited Tammy's house to speak about signing a 1 year loan deal. I teach his brother in Surrey who spilled the beans not knowing that I'm a city fan...

Spot on !

this is the one I'm most excited about, I don't think we will sign him on a perm unless we were a top flight club, but this lad can go as far as he wants in the game,

We are missing 1 more piece and thats a right footed centre half, then we will have strength and depth

10 minutes ago, Super said:

Alongside Kodjia with Tomlin just behind?

I know nothing about him , but yes that's how I am hoping . No way would Chelsea loan him to us if he was just going to sit on the bench.

Just how much has our recruiting come on in a year, this time 12 months ago we were caught up in £12m fantasy signings, exciting as it was this feels so much better along with all our other deals in the last few weeks

Getting excited now, how many sleeps. :bounce:

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

So that's players from Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Juventus in one transfer window. Not too shabby! 

Course, if we had a GENUINE billionaire owning the club, we could have sent out a real statement of intent to our divisional rivals and probably won the league based on them being in fear by announcing a free transfer from Port Vale.

Archived