IGNORED

Tammy Abraham (Confirmed Loan Signing)

Bs4Red

4 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

We battled some massive competition to get him mind..

https://twitter.com/Gashead04Mark/status/750281426076110848

Didn't some of the blue few seem to think they'd have a special relationship with Chelsea on account of Wally preferring to spend money going to the Bridge than on his own team?

Evidently this special relationship still needs work.

I hope we've got a water tight contract because when Chelsea realise they've loaned him to the wrong Bristol club and not too their mate Wally they may recall him!

Seriously though, Chelsea have got bucket loads of decent youngsters. May be we can get into s relationship with them, when you think about players they've loaned out over the years, some serious talent there 

7 minutes ago, daored said:

I hope we've got a water tight contract because when Chelsea realise they've loaned him to the wrong Bristol club and not too their mate Wally they may recall him!

yep - shows that what it takes to get this sort of deal done is a proper, professionally run club, not a tinpot laughing stock whose owner happens to be a Chelsea fan.

I do not believe we could have achieved this last year, but with our new set-up it is deal done. Lee is someone is appears to be increasingly well regarded and taken seriously by others in the game.

11 minutes ago, daored said:

Seriously though, Chelsea have got bucket loads of decent youngsters. May be we can get into s relationship with them, when you think about players they've loaned out over the years, some serious talent there 

The contract is watertight.

Apparently the got Nick Higgs to proof read it. So I've every confidence.

5 minutes ago, Olé said:

From his interview on Player, he's clearly also an intelligent, thoughtful, good character type player - hopefully will adapt well and set a good example to those around him too.

I seem to recall the same sort of comments being made this time last season about Ryan Fredericks.

Let's just hope he doesn't encounter any problems in training....:whistle:.

What a smart sounding kid he sounds like, feet obviously firmly planted on the ground, great to see

Scores all sorts of goals as well from the montage on player.....well done to all in getting this one done, would certainly appear to have something about him

3 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I seem to recall the same sort of comments being made this time last season about Ryan Fredericks.

Let's just hope he doesn't encounter any problems in training....:whistle:.

I'm sure Lits will let him know training ground rules - chat shit, get banged :boxing:

4 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I'm sure Lits will let him know training ground rules - chat shit, get banged :boxing:

Yep, that's the one I meant.

Jordan Spence was another who came across very well in his initial intervIews, although he lasted a lot longer.

Seriously, though, I am excited about this signing and am sure with a different management team everything will be fine: in addition, TA should be no threat, position wise, to ML. 

On 5/12/2016 at 18:07, Bs4Red said:

Not a rumour, just gauging people's thoughts on signing somebody like this?

With LJ links with top premier league clubs surely it could be good to get one of their most talented youngsters on loan?

Abraham has been absolutely phenomenal this season for the Chelsea 21s looks a real player.

Another player I'd like to see is Thierry Ambrose of Man City. 

Both players getting to the age where first team football is going to aid their development and they will struggle to get that with their home clubs 

By the way what a post this was started back in May by Bs4Red, fair play to you sir.

We really are as a club better organised than we have ever been.

Start of last season was same old, same old

I remember as a child going to first match of season in what was called the old stand and an old hand saying, 'they still haven't fixed the hole in the tin roof'.

Well I think we have now fixed more than that old hole.  We are on the way back to the glory days of the first decade of the last century.  Can't quite remember the buzz old fatty Wedlock gave us but feel a buzz today about young f...... Tomlin's team mates.

26 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Yep, that's the one I meant.

Jordan Spence was another who came across very well in his initial intervIews, although he lasted a lot longer.

Seriously, though, I am excited about this signing and am sure with a different management team everything will be fine: in addition, TA should be no threat, position wise, to ML. 

From what I heard it had nothing to do with Lits and RF being in competition for the same position, just the fact RF was a Billy Big Bollocks

Utmost respect to Lits for sorting it out

Archived