IGNORED

Tammy Abraham (Confirmed Loan Signing)

Bs4Red

1 hour ago, City169 said:

How does one avoid reading shit jokes on a thread that is about a player who's just signed which they want to read, without blocking every single poster on the off chance that any one person can't resist making said shit joke?

If I wanted to read jokes while perusing the Bristol City forum, I'd go to the joke thread in non football chat, logically I should be able to read any information or opinions on Tammy Abraham signing on a thread titled "Tammy Abraham (Confirmed loan signing)"

I personally avoid reading shit jokes by not reading them.

9 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Typical response , can't help yourself, I like a good joke as much as anyone,  it struggling to see the wit here. 

I'm struggling to understand you. Are you "it" and now am I ?

Bizarre but enjoyable lack of conversation - thanks for your input x

I am waiting for the game when both Abraham and Wilbraham are playing and I am listening to the RB commentary, I can't remember the commentators name but he sometimes calls Wilbs Abraham. Perhaps it will never happen that they are on at the same time, we shall see.

17 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

This is the kind of signing that other clubs usually make and we look enviously on. Patrick Bamford springs to mind. 

Lets all be realistic and understand that we have ZERO chance of signing this guy permenantly because he is here to develop and Chelsea have hight hopes for him developing into a 1st player for them. 

Didn't we get a young lad from Arsenal called Andy Cole on loan once, we had no chance of signing him either :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Portland Bill said:

Didn't we get a young lad from Arsenal called Andy Cole on loan once, we had no chance of signing him either :rolleyes:

Only a couple of days ago I was saying to my old man that hopefully Tammy becomes the new Andy for us.

Football does have a way of repeating itself, so perhaps Tammy will move to Newcastle next season, and then be sold somewhere in the future to Man Utd for £107 mill!

A young Irish lad by the name of Gillespie will also move as part of the deal...

5 minutes ago, Lord Northski said:

Darn, he's good. Looked better than everyone on the pitch for the short time he was there. Looks like an incredible signing....

Nice work by everyone at City for pulling this off.

I thought so too, he looked like he has been in the squad for ages, it was really annoying that kodja didn't play the through ball to him second half on the break. 

Impressed. Might act to wake Kodja up a bit. 

Interesting that he was working on the same mental level as Tomlin with some good flicks between the two. Great partnership in the making. Quick football brain, movement and feet. 

15 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Very exciting 20 mins. Full of tricks and much bigger than i thought. Jimmy appreciated some company as well.

Exactly. Put Tomlin a little closer to both of them and teams won't know what's hit them. Exciting times. 

11 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

Very talented,young(obviosly)and very raw-Championship football will be an eye opener for him.might get bullied a bit in this league despite his stature.think Lee will ease him in with a seat on the bench today with maybe a late cameo.......

I can see him bullying a few back.

caused havoc when he came on and seemed to play as if he has been with the squad all pre season, he has great presence and awareness...will be lethal up top with JK .  I'm so glad we have no recall on this guy even though it was just 20 minutes you can see he is quality straight away.

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

He is a big strong unit but mobile with it. He reminds me a bit of Dele Adebola.

He's got premier league class written all over him. Make the most of this season because unless we come up with

big bucks we won't have him here next season. If we happened to get promoted maybe that's the only way he could be here.

Archived