IGNORED

Tammy Abraham (Confirmed Loan Signing)

Bs4Red

1 hour ago, Between heaven and hell said:

By the way what a post this was started back in May by Bs4Red, fair play to you sir.

Thanks mate, should probably just be given a scouting job based on this alone. Hours of Football manager and a little inside knowledge made this moment possible!!

Looks like a really good lad. Modest, articulate, happy, positive, excited about joining City. We could learn a lot from him. Just noticed he's 6 foot 3, so he can do the lot for us! Albie will teach him how to dish it out and take it.

One of the last jigsaw pieces in place?

Brilliant work by Ashton and Lee. I feel more and more that I have become a bigger and bigger worm. The days when I (used to) criticise them ......................... big sorry.

We've just got to win lots and lots of games now with all these wonderful players.   What could possibly go wrong ........................??

18 minutes ago, Evocare said:

Bloody hell cracking signing!

THANKYOU Chelsea we will take good care of him :worship2:

Welcome to City Tammy Abraham! :chant6ez:

hey, is he fit and ready? 

According to the OS he goes straight into the first team squad fro tomorrow!

22 minutes ago, Evocare said:

Not stopped playing football all summer, witht the Euros and what have you, according to his interview!

Johnson said that he'd be red, tammy, tammy.. we'll get him in on load he said, tammy, tammy.. from Stamford bridge to ashton gate he'll get the ball and he'll  score 8, tammy Abraham citys number 9..ah-lalalalalalalala-la-la

always liked that Liverpool torres chant, might be trying to shoehorn here.

:ph34r::facepalm:

15 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Always one that tries to be funny, give it a rest, please.:sleeping:

Sorry Dad. Always one that moans at anybody trying to have a bit of fun - don't like it, don't read it.

I will of course be concerned :yawn:

3 hours ago, Evocare said:

Don't jinx it Evo...

remember Andrius Velicka, Dani Rodriguez, George Elokobi, Sam Vokes ..

all of whom we borrowed, swiftly broke and then sent back ... :whistle:

41 minutes ago, Neo said:

Sorry Dad. Always one that moans at anybody trying to have a bit of fun - don't like it, don't read it.

I will of course be concerned :yawn:

How does one avoid reading shit jokes on a thread that is about a player who's just signed which they want to read, without blocking every single poster on the off chance that any one person can't resist making said shit joke?

If I wanted to read jokes while perusing the Bristol City forum, I'd go to the joke thread in non football chat, logically I should be able to read any information or opinions on Tammy Abraham signing on a thread titled "Tammy Abraham (Confirmed loan signing)"

3 minutes ago, City169 said:

How does one avoid reading shit jokes on a thread that is about a player who's just signed which they want to read, without blocking every single poster on the off chance that any one person can't resist making said shit joke?

If I wanted to read jokes while perusing the Bristol City forum, I'd go to the joke thread in non football chat, logically I should be able to read any information or opinions on Tammy Abraham signing on a thread titled "Tammy Abraham (Confirmed loan signing)"

So why are you adding to thread with no opinions on Abraham then?

I was interested to read more opinions myself and your post has halted my progress - tut-tut

If you want to post irrelevant questions, try the q&a thread.

Now if you don't mind - happy with this signing and making puerile jokes about his name.

Looking forward to meeting his friends the smurfs and looking forward more to his raw talents developing. Bye then x

10 minutes ago, Neo said:

So why are you adding to thread with no opinions on Abraham then?

I was interested to read more opinions myself and your post has halted my progress - tut-tut

If you want to post irrelevant questions, try the q&a thread.

Now if you don't mind - happy with this signing and making puerile jokes about his name.

Looking forward to meeting his friends the smurfs and looking forward more to his raw talents developing. Bye then x

So you haven't actually answered my question on how I can avoid reading crap jokes put into threads, but you're telling people to just not read them, but until someone reads the post they don't know if it will be someone's unfunny joke attempt or not do they? Clearly you know a way, must be psychic, or perhaps now you see that it's not just as simple as "don't like it, don't read it"

As for Abraham, looks to be a quality signing going by his record over the last year, a goal every 77 minutes. I'm not going to get too excited though because there's a big difference between playing in the youth leagues and the Championship.

5 minutes ago, City169 said:

So you haven't actually answered my question on how I can avoid reading crap jokes put into threads, but you're telling people to just not read them, but until someone reads the post they don't know if it will be someone's unfunny joke attempt or not do they? Clearly you know a way, must be psychic, or perhaps now you see that it's not just as simple as "don't like it, don't read it"

As for Abraham, looks to be a quality signing going by his record over the last year, a goal every 77 minutes. I'm not going to get too excited though because there's a big difference between playing in the youth leagues and the Championship.

you can't avoid it, but you can scroll quickly as you swim them.

15 minutes ago, City169 said:

Well - I look at the poster and think - yeah I have read his or her posts and he or she is a bit of an irrelevant tool so will bypass on to the next one - you could try that and see how that goes? Admittedly not a total solution but still some time saving there - this presumes you are still reading at this point !!

There is a difference between the leagues but class will bridge the gap quickly and I think this is an exciting deal which will bear fruit, albeit, not a lot to base that on - maybe just happy-go-lucky optimism I guess.

Very intrigued personally to see if this is back-up or alongside JK. The latter really excites me but I would be surprised if we go that gung-ho 

25 minutes ago, Neo said:

Well - I look at the poster and think - yeah I have read his or her posts and he or she is a bit of an irrelevant tool so will bypass on to the next one - you could try that and see how that goes? Admittedly not a total solution but still some time saving there - this presumes you are still reading at this point !!

There is a difference between the leagues but class will bridge the gap quickly and I think this is an exciting deal which will bear fruit, albeit, not a lot to base that on - maybe just happy-go-lucky optimism I guess.

Very intrigued personally to see if this is back-up or alongside JK. The latter really excites me but I would be surprised if we go that gung-ho 

Yep I was thinking the same thing...roll on Saturday....I can't wait

Great to see us bringing in some cover/competition/a partner for Kodjia.

Do think the fact that we've now got three forwards (Kodjia, Abraham & Wilbraham) who are all 6'2" plus means we'll be going one up top, with midfielders playing off them.

That said; should be interesting if we go two up top and get our wingers/full backs to the byline!

Archived