IGNORED

Tammy Abraham (Confirmed Loan Signing)

Bs4Red

1 hour ago, Iron Man said:

At 18 years old would he even be a first team player?

It's a gamble but he's a step above his youth teams. Goal scoring record is 1:1 up to U19 and 1:2 roughly for U21 at the best U21 level. I'd imagine if he came in he'd be second choice after Kodjia. I've always said I'd like a wildcard or two in terms of loans and he'd be one. Maybe it means less time for Burns and probably doesn't bode well for Agard but I think he's a level above both of them at least. Just an educated guess though. 

14 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

In fairness, people on Twitter are odd full stop.

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

A rather sweeping statement there....

Thanks

Personally, I think the banter with Tomlin was just about OK, he courted it a fair bit himself, especially pre-Mexico with Scotty.

Re Magnússon, then I think it's too much.  I've followed him and O'Dowda in case they let anything slip, but I doubt I'd go as far as asking them....but each to their own.

5 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

I include myself in that statement.

Ha, that's fair enough then!

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Thanks

Thanks

Personally, I think the banter with Tomlin was just about OK, he courted it a fair bit himself, especially pre-Mexico with Scotty.

Re Magnússon, then I think it's too much.  I've followed him and O'Dowda in case they let anything slip, but I doubt I'd go as far as asking them....but each to their own.

Tomlin was loving it for a day or two, I suspect, then it all got a bit uncomfortable. I'm sure he's using it as a tool to get his clothing range over more than anything else now. I guess in their jobs if you have it then you are going to have to deal with people tweeting you 24/7, take the rough with the smooth

Archived