IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

5 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

All told, where are all the videos and articles from players interviews etc from today? People said 11.30 then 11.30 yet still nothing really

Because it takes time to make , process , upload videos and write articles. The videos from wednesday's training didn't get uploaded till 6 pm.

19 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Good Lord, the article mentions "City's Head Coach, Lee Tomlin".  Do they not have proof readers?

' Head coach Lee Tomlin has made Tomlin a priority target this summer

Still not changed - obviously they don't read OTIB as many on here have said.

Or they are just completely incompetent.

3 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

' Head coach Lee Tomlin has made Tomlin a priority target this summer

Still not changed - obviously they don't read OTIB as many on here have said.

Or they are just completely incompetent.

Or maybe that's why Lee Johnson is missing. He's been booted out and in a way to entice Tomlin to the club he's been made head coach. 

Or Stockhausen can't write for shit...

There is a cunning plan in operation that you guys and gals are in danger of lousing up. We want Tomlin to think he is head coach and that he is after Lee Tomlin. He will then be persuaded to go after smaller fry quite literally in the shape of the diminutive but experienced midfielder Lee Johnson. Tomlin will then chase Johnson, who has gone somewhere today so he can be chased, and feel as chuffed to bits when he catches him and secures his signature, whereupon ashead coach and rep of BC TTomlin will also sign. Then LJ will tell him he has been stitched up good and proper and has actually signed as a player for BC.

This would make a great episode of The Twilight Zone.

52 minutes ago, DaveF said:

He's only laughing at it, I'm sure they won't mind that toooooooo much.

I would imagine that SL is livid (only my supposition)  but I can't imagine if HL were negotiating a deal with a candidate for one of their highest paid positions and they had done something similar that discussions would continue.

3 minutes ago, handsofclay1909 said:

There is a cunning plan in operation that you guys and gals are in danger of lousing up. We want Tomlin to think he is head coach and that he is after Lee Tomlin. He will then be persuaded to go after smaller fry quite literally in the shape of the diminutive but experienced midfielder Lee Johnson. Tomlin will then chase Johnson, who has gone somewhere today so he can be chased, and feel as chuffed to bits when he catches him and secures his signature, whereupon ashead coach and rep of BC TTomlin will also sign. Then LJ will tell him he has been stitched up good and proper and has actually signed as a player for BC.

...or the Conservative Party.

12 minutes ago, handsofclay1909 said:

That could only get weirder if it took place on a flight to Newcastle (you know the rest...) 

10 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Bored of the whole saga move on.

Agreed, getting embarrassing now for all involved.  Starting to look like the sad bloke that's been strung along whilst the object of their affections is ripping the mick in public.

I was a huge fan of Tomlin but having seen the latest tweet its a massive No from me now. The bloke is so far up his own arse its untrue - too high maintenance and completely the wrong DNA to fit with the rest of the squad. Sadly his true colours are now shining through. Did a job for us last season which we are all grateful for but time to move on.

4 minutes ago, Cardy said:

I was a huge fan of Tomlin but having seen the latest tweet its a massive No from me now. The bloke is so far up his own arse its untrue - too high maintenance and completely the wrong DNA to fit with the rest of the squad. Sadly his true colours are now shining through. Did a job for us last season which we are all grateful for but time to move on.

Why is he "up his own arse"?

Archived