IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

48 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

If what I've heard is correct, Medical early this week.

44 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

More fitness testing than medical. 

For what it's worth, I'm glad that things seem to be slowly moving forward.

I can understand the medical being done, to make sure there's no underlying medical conditions that could cause problems in the future but if it's only "fitness testing", then surely it's a done deal?

We know he's likely to have a bit of flab on him but we know what he can do with the ball at his feet, so unless we're expecting him suddenly change into a Korey Smith type player are we going to put the deal in doubt because his fitness numbers don't match up to one of our fitter players?

We have a few weeks for him shed any excess poundage, stick him in a sauna!

As long as he can do what he does on the ball for us, the rest can do his leg work.

Get this one over the line & show other potential suitors that we mean business & let's see the rest of our potential targets sign on the dotted line.

59 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

If what I've heard is correct, Medical early this week.

Well that's it then, after that horrendous foot in mouth incident and RSI of the index finger from the last few weeks he's got no chance.

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

My attempt at humour failed....back to the day job....oh dear, I quit last Friday :facepalm: (seriously!)

Good luck with your next venture mate, at least you'll have some time to post on here a bit more - always like your sensible and balanced views. 

Two weeks hols, then new job, so timed the upcoming frequent transfer activity down to a tee :facepalm:

I now know what is like to have an Agent....unfortunately we're not talking footballers wages!  No image rights either....I might have to pay them otherwise! :P

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Two weeks hols, then new job, so timed the upcoming frequent transfer activity down to a tee :facepalm:

I now know what is like to have an Agent....unfortunately we're not talking footballers wages!  No image rights either....I might have to pay them otherwise! :P

Sorry Dave, but your pimp doesn't count as an agent!

Archived