IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

21 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Do you think the last line "need this one done" is code for "maybe then all those b******s from Bristol will leave me alone...?

Personal terms is sorting out a Twitter injunction.....on both sides :P

29 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Do you think the last line "need this one done" is code for "maybe then all those b******s from Bristol will leave me alone...?

Could well be or could also be alluding to getting Tomlin over the line may open up our ability to attract other targets?

Ps I am an optimist. 

Not sure if anyone picked up on Johnson’s comments from Friday’s interview with Adam Baker?? The bits about Tomlin were pretty revealing. Can’t remember the exact words but he spoke about us ‘needing to keep an eye on him,’ and Tomlin being a ‘lovable rogue.’ I think those were the words.  The needing to keep an eye on him spoke of someone who knew the deal was done. And Johnson had a cheeky grin!

3 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

Not sure if anyone picked up on Johnson’s comments from Friday’s interview with Adam Baker?? The bits about Tomlin were pretty revealing. Can’t remember the exact words but he spoke about us ‘needing to keep an eye on him,’ and Tomlin being a ‘lovable rogue.’ I think those were the words.  The needing to keep an eye on him spoke of someone who knew the deal was done. And Johnson had a cheeky grin!

It did sound a bit like he was already our player, didn't think too much of it at the time considering what he said after 'if he's available then we'll be interested'

Archived