IGNORED

Away kit: NOW RELEASED (Merged)

JonnyLondonRob

8 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

A navy blue, nothing like the royal blue of a certain other team, and the same as we had on our previous yellow away kit a few years ago, when no-one said anything.

Always said all along that navy blue is closer to black than any other colour. 

I'd have liked an all navy kit with red lettering and badge etc. That would have been classy. 

On 08/07/2016 at 14:19, Midlands Robin said:

We ran out at Wembley in 2000 for the LDV Auto paint van trophy in that awful gold, blue and white kit that must have been offered to City because it was the only one they could deliver by Monday.

It wouldn't be the end of the world for me if we ran out in Navy blue. We could play butt naked for all I care as long as we play well it doesn't matter.

:yawn:

11 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

The socks are wrong. 

Hence "few things to sort out" :) The socks are from the home kit, I just haven't changed the Bristol City to the Bristol Sport logo yet :) In all fairness I only saw the kit for the first time 40 minutes ago :laugh:

bristol city.png

32 minutes ago, Alex#40 said:

On a general note does anyone know if I need to have the physical season ticket with me to get my discount in store or if they can look me? Thanks.

When I went to pick up my godsons free under 12's shirt, they wanted to see my season ticket as proof, even after I gave the person on the till his name. 

14 minutes ago, Spike said:

Hence "few things to sort out" :) The socks are from the home kit, I just haven't changed the Bristol City to the Bristol Sport logo yet :) In all fairness I only saw the kit for the first time 40 minutes ago :laugh:

bristol city.png

No hashtags either. They're only for replica and not match worn.

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

When I went to pick up my godsons free under 12's shirt, they wanted to see my season ticket as proof, even after I gave the person on the till his name. 

Thanks Dolly, I'll have to go another day as I don't have it on me. Appreciate your help.

8 minutes ago, Robin 101 said:

Out of interest iso it possible to ringet the shop and get a shirt without hashtags? Remember something about this when the statement regarding playing games without them was made?

I tried ringing the shop today and was on hold for 15 minutes with no answer... :grr:

8 minutes ago, Robin 101 said:

Out of interest iso it possible to ringet the shop and get a shirt without hashtags? Remember something about this when the statement regarding playing games without them was made?

They said anyone that wants an exchange can have one for free so I can only imagine they have ones without. Unless, they were sorting out a deal to be able to use hashtags on the match day kit, which theoretically explains why there's been a delay in releasing it.

13 minutes ago, Robin 101 said:

Nope the club said they will remain on the replica kits and offered a refund to those who wanted to return their shirts.

I've got used to it now mate...can do em in my sleep.

Unfortunately the pic doesn't show the 'gold' colour up so well...looks better an more authentic in the hand.

I'm out of Gold bases from my stock, so will have to order some more. Will look much better. Pleased with Bobby and Tammy's hair...amazing what a blob of glue and a scalpel can sort out haha ;-)

17 minutes ago, spudski said:

I've got used to it now mate...can do em in my sleep.

Unfortunately the pic doesn't show the 'gold' colour up so well...looks better an more authentic in the hand.

I'm out of Gold bases from my stock, so will have to order some more. Will look much better. Pleased with Bobby and Tammy's hair...amazing what a blob of glue and a scalpel can sort out haha ;-)

Love the Atyeo banners in the background.

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

It's a two-tone badge to match the kit. The badge in original colours would look odd set against a navy and yellow kit. No different to last season when the black kit had a black and white badge.

A non-issue for me.

The purple and lime away kit looked very odd to me with a red badge. If they'd done the badge in purple or lime I might have bought the shirt.

38 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

The purple and lime away kit looked very odd to me with a red badge. If they'd done the badge in purple or lime I might have bought the shirt.

I kept this just in case someone mentioned it

Bristol_City_FC_svg.png

Archived