IGNORED

Away kit: NOW RELEASED (Merged)

JonnyLondonRob

I really like it. As for the badge, I don't think our crest is being eroded. It's just this years design. I half expected all the signage around the stadium/websites/ social media etc to  be changed to be like the home kit badge, but it hasn't. I'm 98% sure the badge will revert to the norm on next seasons kit.

27 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Quality 

image.jpeg 

I like it...although I hope we never have to wear it with gold shorts...the rugby kit with gold shorts looks hideous imo.

Think we missed a trick in not using red on the sponsor name, badge and Bristol sport logo. I'd also would have had the neck trim red as well as the #.

The three colour triangle in Art and design would have worked a treat...Gold, Blue and Red are a perfect match.

Arsenal had that element spot on in this kit.

Are we having a third kit? If so...what colours?

arsenal-2014-2015-2nd.gif

5 minutes ago, spudski said:

I like it...although I hope we never have to wear it with gold shorts...the rugby kit with gold shorts looks hideous imo.

Think we missed a trick in not using red on the sponsor name, badge and Bristol sport logo. I'd also would have had the neck trim red as well as the #.

The three colour triangle in Art and design would have worked a treat...Gold, Blue and Red are a perfect match.

Arsenal had that element spot on in this kit.

Are we having a third kit? If so...what colours?

arsenal-2014-2015-2nd.gif

So we may as well of headed down to Sports Direct and rummaged through the bargain bins for Arsenal kits? 

Just now, Septic Peg said:

The iconic two towers I would have liked to have seen... ah well. 

My only memory of the day was Carey arguing with the ref about a free kick that had been awarded to Stoke. 

Whilst arguing with the ref, Stoke scored from the free kick everyone expected Carey to be defending.

Oh, then Stoke sang that Tom Jones song about domestic abuse. A lot.

I like it and think it's going to be popular, against the odds maybe. Having seen the video I'm glad it looks more gold than yellow, but it does look soooooo familiar. I feel I have seen it before, Arsenal sprung into my mind when I first heard and I just can't shift that image, maybe a little too alike.

As for the #Hashtags, am I missing something, how come they are allowed back now having previously had to be removed????:blink:

53 minutes ago, RedM said:

I'll take the Smug Git award, ta! Now you gonna believe me , now you gonna believe me...:bounce:

You're smug and you know you are, you're smug and you know you are. :)

14 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

My only memory of the day was Carey arguing with the ref about a free kick that had been awarded to Stoke. 

Whilst arguing with the ref, Stoke scored from the free kick everyone expected Carey to be defending.

Oh, then Stoke sang that Tom Jones song about domestic abuse. A lot.

And the ball was still moving when the free kick was taken.

Archived