IGNORED

Away kit: NOW RELEASED (Merged)

JonnyLondonRob

Is it safe to come on here ????   Everyone stay calm and stay away from sharp objects.  

Looks ok , dunnit.    but   £60 your taking the piss ! 

That idea of using local sources and keeping costs down? How's that working out ....

Just now, 1960maaan said:

Is it safe to come on here ????   Everyone stay calm and stay away from sharp objects.  

That idea of using local sources and keeping costs down? How's that working out ....

It's not £60 unless you like egg-shaped balls.

Just now, 1960maaan said:

That's the rugby shirt. Different product, different price.

4 minutes ago, Londoner said:

I think it's shit.

Regards I meant for the info, you do know I didn't design it right???!!!;) As for the design, it was in place weeks before the end of last season. Yup, dunno why but it's taken that long. 

8 minutes ago, BristolBEAT said:

Adult shirts are £45 + discount = £38.25

5 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

It's not £60 unless you like egg-shaped balls.

I stand corrected , but I still say it's a lot of money.  would have been good if they could have capped it at £30 for ST holders / members , but at least it will be below the £40 mark. Shame it couldn't start there.

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Slowly eroding the colour on our badge though. Which Billingham promised wasn't getting changed. :facepalm:

This is all part of the cunning plan. Once all the colour is eroded then it will be the actual picture itself that will become less definable until eventually nothing is there, then the outline of a robin on a football with the suspension bridge in the background will gradually become discernible. Once in place red will start to appear on the robin's breast and thus gradually the badge will have been replaced without anyone really noticing. It will take about 6 seasons to totally transform the badge in stages, far longer than it did to transform the stadium. But we were all in favour of transforming the stadium but are divided on the badge so have had to tread more carefully.

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I like it, but my first thought was - didn't we wear that when we lost to Stoke at Wembley? A kit most people hated.

I sure someone will have a photo to prove me wrong.

If I was at home right now I could put my hands on that shirt in about 30 seconds. I got it autographed with the team from that time and then had someone embroider the signatures to preserve them. Was never gonna wear the shirt again as it was vile. 

4 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

The one I saw was definitely a different colour blue. 

I know someone who is involved with the fabric, the yellow I thought was more gold, duller. I guess that was altered too maybe.

8 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Slowly eroding the colour on our badge though. Which Billingham promised wasn't getting changed. :facepalm:

They seem to be matching the badge with the kit, white with the Red , blue with the Gold. I guess they may change with each change of kit. I quite like it , and we still own the Bristol Crest, which is nice :city:

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

If I was at home right now I could put my hands on that shirt in about 30 seconds. I got it autographed with the team from that time and then had someone embroider the signatures to preserve them. Was never gonna wear the shirt again as it was vile. 

I bought one in the end of season sale for a fiver, never wore it.

Pretty sure I ended up giving it to some sort of charity collection where some organisation was shipping off shirts to third world countries.

So, if you were a kid in Sudan who got bullied for having a crap football shirt I can only apologise and hope that the playground trauma didn't turn you in to some sort of military dictator.

Oh God.  What have I done? I'm entirely responsible 

Archived