IGNORED

Away kit: NOW RELEASED (Merged)

JonnyLondonRob

58 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

I assume that in the picture City is on the left and Bristol on the right, the woman on the right is City ladies so what team is the other woman? 

The Rudolf's had her team!

2 hours ago, Taz said:

Like the kit, £60 for a shirt though!? Going to put a lot of people off me thinks...

60 quid?! You being serious?! No way, that can't be right, surely...??? 

Edit = having caught up with 2 MORE pages, seems that's for the rugby top. Doh! 

3 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Expected much worse. Can't say I'm a fan of the blue badge but I quite like it. In no way shape or form does that shade of blue remind me of the dog turds across the river.

The PC way to call them is Traveling community, or are you referring to the deluded inbred asshats who spend most of the time with their head in the sand pretending they have a billionaire owner 

Okay guys, time to design a new away kit for Bristol City. So what would be good? Blue? Yeah definitely blue. Oh, I know, how about we make it reminiscent of that fantastic kit worn on that glorious day when Bristol narrowly lost to the mighty Stoke City in the Auto Windscreens Shield final at Wembley? Ooo, great idea, that was a lovely kit; everyone loved that kit. And hey, even though the hashtags aren't allowed on the official shirt, there's no reason why we can't put them on the replica kit seeing as they proved so popular with the consumers.

1 minute ago, Robin Ashton said:

Okay guys, time to design a new away kit for Bristol City. So what would be good? Blue? Yeah definitely blue. Oh, I know how, about we make it reminiscent of that fantastic kit worn on that glorious day when Bristol narrowly lost to the mighty Stoke City in the Auto Windscreens Shield final at Wembley? Ooo, great idea, that was a lovely kit; everyone loved that kit. And hey, even though the hashtags aren't allowed on the official shirt, there's no reason why we can't put them on the replica kit seeing as they proved so popular with the consumers.

Not a fan?

10 minutes ago, Robin Ashton said:

Okay guys, time to design a new away kit for Bristol City. So what would be good? Blue? Yeah definitely blue. Oh, I know how, about we make it reminiscent of that fantastic kit worn on that glorious day when Bristol narrowly lost to the mighty Stoke City in the Auto Windscreens Shield final at Wembley? Ooo, great idea, that was a lovely kit; everyone loved that kit. And hey, even though the hashtags aren't allowed on the official shirt, there's no reason why we can't put them on the replica kit seeing as they proved so popular with the consumers.

a - There's blue and there is blue, this is clearly Bristol Rugby blue, not the other one.

b - I'll bet the Stoke game wasn't on the radar and to be honest, until a few people mentioned it on here, I had forgotten all about that dull little affair

c - I like the rare touch that the hashtags give it and judging by sales, I am not the only one

d - It's just a ******* shirt for christ sake

1 hour ago, Bat Fastard said:

This was a huge missed marketing opportunity. Had City just said that it was the colour of cider, then fans would have loved it!  I don't like the blue trimmings - that is not our colour!

All I have to say on this issue is "champagne gold" 2004/5

It's a smart enough away kit, we'll only be obliged to play in it half a dozen times but could see us opting to change if we're on TV (away- obviously) later in the season

As much as we'd probably have played in last seasons black, there's no need for a third kit (which would have prompted cynicism had we realeased another £45 shirt specifically for say the Brentford game at the end of the season.)

I like it, probably not enough to buy though

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Slowly eroding the colour on our badge though. Which Billingham promised wasn't getting changed. :facepalm:

It's a two-tone badge to match the kit. The badge in original colours would look odd set against a navy and yellow kit. No different to last season when the black kit had a black and white badge.

A non-issue for me.

1 hour ago, Bullbag said:

It's got blue in it, plenty of other colours to choose from and they choose blue.

Hardly surprised though.. both home and away kits are the worst we've had for years. Good job I don't buy Kits!

Shame really as everything else at the club currently is nothing short of impressive.

Hopefully next season they get back to basics with the kit and stop posing around with it.

UTC

A navy blue, nothing like the royal blue of a certain other team, and the same as we had on our previous yellow away kit a few years ago, when no-one said anything.

43 minutes ago, Robin Ashton said:

Okay guys, time to design a new away kit for Bristol City. So what would be good? Blue? Yeah definitely blue. Oh, I know, how about we make it reminiscent of that fantastic kit worn on that glorious day when Bristol narrowly lost to the mighty Stoke City in the Auto Windscreens Shield final at Wembley? Ooo, great idea, that was a lovely kit; everyone loved that kit. And hey, even though the hashtags aren't allowed on the official shirt, there's no reason why we can't put them on the replica kit seeing as they proved so popular with the consumers.

Seriously who cares about a football league trophy final defeat 16 years ago.

Archived