IGNORED

Away kit: NOW RELEASED (Merged)

JonnyLondonRob

3 hours ago, spudski said:

Just had to be done ;-)

BCFC2.jpg

Good to see the trop tier  of the west stand open at last and safe standing in the lower tier.

Presumably passed all the H&S tests. 

31 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Good to see the trop tier  of the west stand open at last and safe standing in the lower tier.

Presumably passed all the H&S tests. 

Indeed fella...Dolly worked her magic and made sure everyone was behaving and everything in order...although with hands on hip still...it seems Flinty boy is ignoring her ;-)

Better pics...working on a Presentation team box for em, and awaiting Gold bases ;-)

13939543_10153920236333175_8109513833488365475_n.jpg

14040044_10153920235178175_6417975216290725615_n.jpg

14079647_10153920235978175_6054470801134223880_n.jpg

7 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

Then change the lodgers kit to red then. Beggars can't be choosers

You may have said this in jest, but it's a tad harsh. If City didn't have Steve Lansdown we wouldn't have a fantastic ground and a team that can do well in the Championship. He has a vision of "Bristol Sport" and if this includes Bristol Rugby it's ok for me. I'm sure the rugby will pull in a lot of good publicity and income. 

4 minutes ago, New2City said:

I love the embroidery! What a fantastic way to memorialize it. I'd love to do something like this some day.

It's definitely made it more special for me. Even if it was done by the mum of an ex of mine, who spent a couple of weeks doing it and when he found out she'd spent all that time on it (he hated football) it led to a massive argument!

It was never gonna last due to his hatred of football. . .  

4 hours ago, Robin 101 said:

Out of interest iso it possible to ringet the shop and get a shirt without hashtags? Remember something about this when the statement regarding playing games without them was made?

Only the first team kit will be produced without #thisnonsense, so you'll need to bid for a match worn shirt to get one without them.

Hopefully the club will be announcing auctions for some with proceeds going to charities again...?

26 minutes ago, LocoPal said:

Only the first team kit will be produced without #thisnonsense, so you'll need to bid for a match worn shirt to get one without them.

Hopefully the club will be announcing auctions for some with proceeds going to charities again...?

Hope so although surprised they are allowed to sell "replicas" which aren't the same design as the match shirt

18 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

From the ones I can make out...

Anthony Hobson

Lory Don

Bra Turs

Shan Taylor

Hi Been?

Could've got some City players to sign it.

Tinmans at the top, Danny Wilson across from him, and in no particular order, the others I can remember are Scotty, Kevin Amankwaah, Joe Burnell, Aaron Brown, Matty Hill, and Leroy Rosenior

11 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Tinmans at the top, Danny Wilson across from him, and in no particular order, the others I can remember are Scotty, Kevin Amankwaah, Joe Burnell, Aaron Brown, Matty Hill, and Leroy Rosenior

And the bloke from the Eurythmics has gone and ruined it by putting his initials right in the middle. 

17 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Here you go. That Wembley shirt. 10 bonus points if anyone can name all the players who signed this. 

image.jpeg

Looking at that, makes me wonder....

I remember clubs who had one in the middle and sometimes the badge even on the arm.

Example, Boro' 96/97.

Are there any clubs with that AWS final shirt badge and kit brand positioning? Just seems now everyone has them in the 'traditional' position.

image.jpeg

17 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Here you go. That Wembley shirt. 10 bonus points if anyone can name all the players who signed this. 

image.jpeg

I love the fact that the players have embroidered their names.  Wouldn't happen nowadays with the prima donnas masquerading as football heros.

Many a time a young kid has stood outside the changing rooms with needle and thread and Ronaldo has just rushed past.

9 minutes ago, Chivs said:

I love the fact that the players have embroidered their names.  Wouldn't happen nowadays with the prima donnas masquerading as football heros.

Many a time a young kid has stood outside the changing rooms with needle and thread and Ronaldo has just rushed past.

Surely you know that Ronaldo does crochet, not embrodiary.

Bought a kit this morning, really nice shirt in the flesh as it were. Size down from last year's I'd say, I was anyway. Much lighter material than last year's shirt. Looks good. A fair few people buying this morning, plenty of stock for later.

19 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

It's definitely made it more special for me. Even if it was done by the mum of an ex of mine, who spent a couple of weeks doing it and when he found out she'd spent all that time on it (he hated football) it led to a massive argument!

It was never gonna last due to his hatred of football. . .  

What on earth did you go out with a gashead for!? 

Archived