IGNORED

Away kit: NOW RELEASED (Merged)

JonnyLondonRob

1 minute ago, Just Red said:

Now I'm trying to figure out if your trying to insinuate something may happen tomorrow or if your just in a cheerful musical mood?

I'm also wondering if the kit colour is one of those colours?

The first option. (I am led to believe)

But don't blame me for the colour! :ph34r:

It's poor, very poor not having the new away kit ready for the start of the  season ..... or ...... is it.

The amount of interest, furore , anger and amazement over the new kit is way and above any other kit launch in history. If they now release pictures and details tomorrow, with a full launch on Saturday it could be like a feeding frenzy , even if it was blue !

anyone know when the shirts from last year get discounted ?  :whistle:

26 minutes ago, Just Red said:

There is a lot of dark blue on the decals around the stadium. If its that sort of blue I'd be happy with it. 

Indeed there is, and it looks smart set against the red.  It does seem to have passed a lot of people by the Bristol Sport colours included navy blue, plenty of which is now emblazoned around the stadium.  Got no problem with it myself and would welcome a navy blue kit.

4 minutes ago, Fiale said:

wonder how people will react if it's blue. Can the forum boards cope with another football strip forum meltdown, with the memories still so raw, and people only now recovering from the devastation of  "hashtag-gate" - #gate ? , gategate ?

I think it would look alright, if it's a shade of navy. Doesn't really bother me too much. Depends whether the club think it's worth it, people WILL be angry about it, and surely they know that. From a commercial point of view, is it worthwhile?

I guess the upshot for them is more connected colours and branding with us and Bristol Rugby. Works well for Bristol Sport if there's a clear Bristol Sport colour scheme. The Barcelona sports teams model which inspired Bristol Sport has the same colour scheme, definitely makes it a more recognisable brand. That's why they'd want a navy blue kit - like the rugby.

28 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Thanks to a purposely well positioned ear in the club shop earlier, I think its safe to say there will be a new kit on display/available come Saturday morning

Your ears are working well.

31 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Keep the good posts coming, almost Classic worthy.

Which ones are the good ones?  The smug or the taking the mick?

Would be hilarious if it turns out it's announced today and it's a white shirt with black shorts.

Archived