IGNORED

Away kit: NOW RELEASED (Merged)

JonnyLondonRob

2 hours ago, Sixtyseconds said:

Its been asked before and again before the before before's that.

And Chaps were scared of the question.

But why would Bristol City FC HAVE to have a BLUE away kit?

It has been answered a lot of times in this thread.

The Bristol Rugby kit with yellow instead of white areas maybe. I am not to good on photoshop so won;t try to change it - Bristol Rugby away kit is red this season ?

brugby2.png

brugby.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Fiale said:

The Bristol Rugby kit with yellow instead of white areas maybe. I am not to good on photoshop so won;t try to change it - Bristol Rugby away kit is red this season ?

brugby2.png

brugby.jpeg

Gross

12 minutes ago, Fiale said:

brugby2.png

brugby.jpeg

Those are last season's kits. New season not out yet!

Lots of good banter on this subject, but here we are the night before our first away game and no news or even mention of this from the club. They ignore any questions on the subject on social media, and personally it doesn't reflect an attitude of having much respect for the fans. 

A simple statement saying something like "the club appreciates the frustration fans will feel at the delay in launching our away kit, and thanks you for your patience, etc" would have been all it would have taken, but instead they look disorganised, disingenuous, and with a poor comms department. I'm sure that's not true, but showing curtesy to the fans would have been appreciated. 

8 hours ago, JonnyLondonRob said:

Lots of good banter on this subject, but here we are the night before our first away game and no news or even mention of this from the club. They ignore any questions on the subject on social media, and personally it doesn't reflect an attitude of having much respect for the fans. 

A simple statement saying something like "the club appreciates the frustration fans will feel at the delay in launching our away kit, and thanks you for your patience, etc" would have been all it would have taken, but instead they look disorganised, disingenuous, and with a poor comms department. I'm sure that's not true, but showing curtesy to the fans would have been appreciated. 

It does seem odd that we were so critical of Adidas for sorting the training kit out late, critical enough to decide to make the shirts in house... yet three years later we can't even sort an away kit out in time for the season!

Archived