IGNORED

Away kit: NOW RELEASED (Merged)

JonnyLondonRob

4 minutes ago, EASTEND WURZEL said:

led to believe that the away kit will be revealed at the same time as the Rugby kits (Friday so say) I cant understand why its been left to this gert secret ! never known it before , maybe because it involves a 'shade of blue' :facepalm:

its no biggie as we don't have an away game where we need to wear it anytime soon I'm not against shades of blue (man u play in a blue away kit but not sky blue) as long as its not rovers blue

• Admin
6 minutes ago, EASTEND WURZEL said:

led to believe that the away kit will be revealed at the same time as the Rugby kits (Friday so say) I cant understand why its been left to this gert secret ! never known it before , maybe because it involves a 'shade of blue' :facepalm:

Or as people have already said, the two clubs are to have the same away colours?

12 minutes ago, phantom said:

Or as people have already said, the two clubs are to have the same away colours?

Perhaps we have a different away shirt sponser & it's the same as the rugbys?

kind of related I guess but I wonder if we are bothering with a team photo? I know we didn't last year due to not having enough players to make it worthwhile

Apologies if mentioned already, but would a delay have anything to do with this announcement (link below from Off License News)? ]

http://www.offlicencenews.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/15909/Thatchers_signs_shirt_deal_with_Bristol_rugby_union_club.html

Perhaps a simultaneous combined sports press release for all BS clubs involved (this is a wild guess and perhaps way off the mark though!).

7 minutes ago, LocoPal said:

Apologies if mentioned already, but would a delay have anything to do with this announcement (link below from Off License News)? ]

http://www.offlicencenews.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/15909/Thatchers_signs_shirt_deal_with_Bristol_rugby_union_club.html

Perhaps a simultaneous combined sports press release for all BS clubs involved (this is a wild guess and perhaps way off the mark though!).

They have announced the link up with the two clubs but no sign of any shirts. You could be right though.

9 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

They have announced the link up with the two clubs but no sign of any shirts. You could be right though.

It would be quite rare to have a different home/away shirt sponsor though, although we did it ourselves (kind of) with the yellow Community Sport and red Blackthorn kit from 2011/2012.

19 minutes ago, LocoPal said:

Would definately make sense if our shirt is Gold! Ha ha!

36 minutes ago, LocoPal said:

Martin Thatcher, fourth generation cidermaker at Thatchers, added: "We wish everyone involved with Bristol Sport and the associated clubs a very successful season and we look forward to sharing some great times with them."

The article mentions rugby and women's football, but given the comment above, could it be a deal across all the clubs under the Bristol Sport umbrella?

3 hours ago, Sargent Pepper said:

kind of related I guess but I wonder if we are bothering with a team photo? I know we didn't last year due to not having enough players to make it worthwhile

Answering my own question perhaps but i just noticed on the official site the player profile pictures have been updated so if there has been a photo call it probably has been done.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Cider_boy said:

Martin Thatcher, fourth generation cidermaker at Thatchers, added: "We wish everyone involved with Bristol Sport and the associated clubs a very successful season and we look forward to sharing some great times with them."

The article mentions rugby and women's football, but given the comment above, could it be a deal across all the clubs under the Bristol Sport umbrella?

Could this be to do with Ashton Gate selling the bigger selection of thatchers products? 

15 hours ago, alexukhc said:

Need, I mean I really need this, it is my birthday tomorrow, pleaseeeeee

Happy birthday mate! If you find one let me know, been searching for ages. Said before, the club should look into doing a 'retro' range, I think it would sell well

Archived