IGNORED

Away kit: NOW RELEASED (Merged)

JonnyLondonRob

1 hour ago, dunsteral said:

We already have an away kit, we used it last season - black and green.

Why do we need another one.

Because that's how clubs work. An away kit for a season because they know a new one would give a spike in sales. Wouldn't be surprised if a big club like United/Chelsea/Man City/Arsenal try and launch an "FA Cup Kit" or something at some point.

3 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Because that's how clubs work. An away kit for a season because they know a new one would give a spike in sales. Wouldn't be surprised if a big club like United/Chelsea/Man City/Arsenal try and launch an "FA Cup Kit" or something at some point.

Teams have already released Champions League kits

I do hope it's gold and green(not blue) with thatchers on the shirt, like our one which was yellow and green with thorn security on the front, that was my first shirt. Kinda like the Norwich new disgusting away kit. Please someone must know by now

2 hours ago, Spike said:

I have that kit in my cupboard =) 

Well done you! My ex wife found a stash of old shirts a few weeks back, including an original purple and lime and they all still fit to some degree.....i doubt the shirt I had as a 13 year old would, unfortunately. If anyone from the club is reading this, still think a retro line would sell well. I'd only want 25% of sales for thinking the idea up as well 

Lets see a pic, Spike. You'd make a lot of people happy! 

13 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Well done you! My ex wife found a stash of old shirts a few weeks back, including an original purple and lime and they all still fit to some degree.....i doubt the shirt I had as a 13 year old would, unfortunately. If anyone from the club is reading this, still think a retro line would sell well. I'd only want 25% of sales for thinking the idea up as well 

Lets see a pic, Spike. You'd make a lot of people happy! 

8tKSogl.jpg

Bit worn in :laugh: 

Not trying to be #ITK, but at about 14:30 today I nipped to the shop to pick up Joe's shirt as I'd handed it in to be printed an hour earlier.

I went to the window at the back of the SS, and there was a club placky bag with a handwritten label saying:

Scott Murray

Name and Numbers

First Team

16/17 season

Black

Perhaps we are continuing to wear black in some form again this season.

Of course it could be training kit etc etc. 

20 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Not trying to be #ITK, but at about 14:30 today I nipped to the shop to pick up Joe's shirt as I'd handed it in to be printed an hour earlier.

I went to the window at the back of the SS, and there was a club placky bag with a handwritten label saying:

Scott Murray

Name and Numbers

First Team

16/17 season

Black

Perhaps we are continuing to wear black in some form again this season.

Of course it could be training kit etc etc. 

That was probably my shirt, costs a fortune to get all that on it, thought they might struggle with space but by reducing the font size they did it !!

Archived