IGNORED

Away kit: NOW RELEASED (Merged)

JonnyLondonRob

3 minutes ago, WRERE said:

If it's gold I hope it's like Spurs'. Maybe white stripes or something

Tottenham-Kit-2016-6-570x813.jpg

Now there's a football shirt I like

Love the badge, no messing. No need for a team name, everyone knows it's Tottenham. If only there was some kind of way City could do this. Is there some kind of bird that we could associate ourselves with.....

54 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Now there's a football shirt I like

Love the badge, no messing. No need for a team name, everyone knows it's Tottenham. If only there was some kind of way City could do this. Is there some kind of bird that we could associate ourselves with.....

Stacey someone or other....?

• Admin
2 hours ago, wallaceboy said:

Have been told by someone who knows a lady that plays for our womens team.and the new away kit is gold. They were modelling it with flint bobby reid and magnusson.heard it here first.

Or about 400 posts ago on this thread?

12 hours ago, wallaceboy said:

Have been told by someone who knows a lady that plays for our womens team.and the new away kit is gold. They were modelling it with flint bobby reid and magnusson.heard it here first.

Can i be first to say why isn't our top scorer modelling it,this obviously means he's off. Pannnnnic! ;)

4 hours ago, Rocky said:

Fully grown men going into meltdown over an away shirt.

Wow.

Today using my scientific eyeball test, the most worn colours in the stadium (our fans) after red was.... dum, dum dum..... BLUE !!!  closely followed by black and then greeny/kahki'ish colours

Archived