IGNORED

Jocks wanting England to lose in Euros

TwoSheds

3 minutes ago, TwoSheds said:

New ad run by Paddy Power ends with Scotland wanting England to lose. They really dont like England do they!

http://www.campaignlive.co.uk/article/paddy-power-vive-la-bantz-lucky-generals/1396837

I have no issue with Scottish people wanting England to lose at sporting events.  As long as they are OK with me reciprocating.  Same with Wales, Ireland and (to a slightly lesser extent) Northern Ireland.  F-em all.  Never bought into the "cheer on the British teams" mindset.

4 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

I have no issue with Scottish people wanting England to lose at sporting events.  As long as they are OK with me reciprocating.  Same with Wales, Ireland and (to a slightly lesser extent) Northern Ireland.  F-em all.  Never bought into the "cheer on the British teams" mindset.

But if you do it back, it's xenophobic! what a country

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It's what English fans expect. I'd be be disappointed if the Jocks got behind England....most of em hate us anyway and have never got over us winning the World Cup 50 years ago........:facepalm:

and they still seriously expect us to entertain the idea of them joining our Leagues

13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It's what English fans expect. I'd be be disappointed if the Jocks got behind England....most of em hate us anyway and have never got over us winning the World Cup 50 years ago........:facepalm:

Nor have the English :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, Paddy Power can fup off with their crap, unfunny adverts/'banter'. Absolute gobshites. This isn't one of their worst though.

4 minutes ago, TwoSheds said:

Did you notice the deep fried mars bars, also good at Curling and a sport that you are sitting down doing ie (Cycling) 

Whilst I never have, nor will I eat a deep fried mars bar, Haggis is an absolute treat as are those Tunnock's biscuits. But they can stick the Irn Bru right up their....

7 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Whilst I never have, nor will I eat a deep fried mars bar, Haggis is an absolute treat as are those Tunnock's biscuits. But they can stick the Irn Bru right up their....

Having haggis for breakfast in the Grand Central Glasgow, is when I'm at my happiness.

I did once try pizza crunch- don't do it.

Jocks want England to lose.

Pope of Rome still a Catholic.

Bears yet to develop a modern waste system and persist with time-honoured defecating in wooded areas thing.

Bristol City still to sign anyone this summer....

I must admit I thought it was quite a funny advert but I do wonder if the boot was on the other foot and it was the English singing that they hope Scotland would lose would racism rear its head? I guess we will never find out though

4 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Bit better at reaching the European Championship finals this year.... :whistle2:

To be fair if England were not to qualify from the group they were in would of been a total embarrassment, Scotland were in a very difficult group 

Archived