IGNORED

Kodija - Departs for 11 Million (Merged)

mozo

3 minutes ago, Jonesie said:

Derby have gone quiet, hull looking elsewhere, maybe we have priced him out of a move? Though Hull may just be waiting on hernandez to villa..

Quite. They are not going to rely on Keane alone to keep them up. They need at least 2 new strikers.

2 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Quite. They are not going to rely on Keane alone to keep them up. They need at least 2 new strikers.

Lots of dominos going to start falling in the next 24 hours, going to be some big striker moves to and from the championship 

8 hours ago, handsofclay1909 said:

I had a nightmare last night that I hope does not come true. In it WBA agreed a 15 million pound deal to purchase JK subject to a medical then during the medical he was told to remove the strapping on his wrist and when he did his hand fell off!

...so he couldn't sign the contract :shocking:

10 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Apparently JK seen at the KC today so tonight or tomorrow deal will be done which could open the flood gates for signings over the next 48 hours

Was it the Deluxe Boneless Feast or the Rio BBQ Bites Bucket he had. Oops! Sorry . Misread. Imagined floods of nuggets.

On 28 August 2016 at 10:37, Red Right Hand said:

Just been having a quick look back at 2013/14. Just under three years ago and around this time we were drawing 1-1 at home to Shrewsbury in one of our most abject performances I can remember at home. We`d been dicked 3-0 at home by Posh on the previous Saturday - I seem to remember a certain Lee Tomlin took us apart that day - and it was shortly after the infamous 5-4 v Coventry at Northampton. We didn`t win a game until the 4-2 win at Carlisle on 26th October (the JET show) and didn`t win at home until we beat Crawley 2-0 on bonfire night.

If someone had told me then that less than three years later we`d be beating Aston Villa at home I would have laughed at them so progress indeed in a relatively short time.

Had a look at their forum. They think Keane & done Scandinavian sounding chap beginning with K. 

34 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Had a look at their forum. They think Keane & done Scandinavian sounding chap beginning with 

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

SSN just now; Keane & Marshall having medicals, Mason & Hendrick deals `close`. No mention of JK at all.

Looks like Hernandez is off to Villa for 20mil(!) as well.

You beat me to it 

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Just come up on SSN that Hull are in negotiations for JK. Not `sky sources understand` either but a definite statement.

The report from the guy at the ground doesn't say this , but as said above , the news bar when on the championship says says SSN sources say Hull are in negotiations with us for Jimmy 

On 28 August 2016 at 11:44, P'head Red said:

Oh god, when the commentator on the match highlights said 'bristol city are in dreamland' I had my face in my hands. Dreamland with a win against Carlisle. 

Many of us went to see Brislington unsuccessfully try to progress in the FA Cup (against Welling) that day. We were jubilant about the news coming from Carlisle. But when we really thought about it it might as well have been Bris or Welling we were playing as Carlisle felt about the same.

On 28/08/2016 at 11:44, P'head Red said:

Oh god, when the commentator on the match highlights said 'bristol city are in dreamland' I had my face in my hands. Dreamland with a win against Carlisle. 

I was in dreamland, a ******* win, and the King scoring 3!!! One of the best moments for me supporting City when not at the ground, we hadn't won in like 10 months!!!!

12 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

The report from the guy at the ground doesn't say this , but as said above , the news bar when on the championship says says SSN sources say Hull are in negotiations with us for Jimmy 

Could be us or Hull have asked for it to be taken down/not mentioned for fear of jeopardising another deal. I think Sky do do that sometimes.

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Could be us or Hull have asked for it to be taken down/not mentioned for fear of jeopardising another deal. I think Sky do do that sometimes.

Agree. I think - making a few assumptions - it's pretty likely that it's a few linked moves. Kodjia -> Hull means Hernandez -> Villa and we get a replacement. All parties involved will want to be certain it's happening like that before allowing Sky to break it officially.

7 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Agree. I think - making a few assumptions - it's pretty likely that it's a few linked moves. Kodjia -> Hull means Hernandez -> Villa and we get a replacement. All parties involved will want to be certain it's happening like that before allowing Sky to break it officially.

and probably a few more linked further down the food chain.

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Sky do rely to a large extent on goodwill from the clubs which is why their reporting is pretty near always on the money. Part of that is agreeing what can be released and what can`t as it works both ways and clubs use Sky to get info they want out there.

Archived