IGNORED

Euro 2016 thread

Super

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

This tournament pisses me off that you can finish 3rd in your group and still qualify. 

True,it was a joke when they made the tournament so easy to qualify for and now once you are there you can get into the second round by winning 1 game,the euros was always better than the World Cup because it was the best teams,not no more 

37 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

How has it taken until the 91st minute for Skrtl to get booked?

Quite. First time some would have sent him off, second was a blatant red, and that would more often than not been a red as well I think. They've been given for less.

If he does manage to not get sent off against Russia, then I think England have to get at him as the blokes the liability.

2 hours ago, Redtone said:

I'm Welsh and buzzing at the moment, but I will be also hoping England win tonight because I've got English wife and kids. Don't get this I want a team who I've no desire for to beat a home nation team. 

Well you did say you're rooting for England because you've an English wife (well done for marrying above yourself btw :P) and kids, so perhaps you do understand but it's been lost along the way. 

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Vardy isn't playing?

**** off Roy & take Wayne with you. 

Bit harsh on Rooney... I think Lallana shouldn't be playing. But if we're playing 433 instead of my choice of a diamond I guess you need them out wide. 

12 minutes ago, Tall King Blox said:

Did you apply for the job ? Fakin wasted !

I wish he did; he could pick a better team. That said Wales' back line was so bad and disjointed a fresh Vardy v that will be a field day. If Roy doesn't go with Vardy against a Williams intent on playing forwards onside then he's not got half the bottle I thought he did. Still pandering to LFC

7 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Well you did say you're rooting for England because you've an English wife (well done for marrying above yourself btw :P) and kids, so perhaps you do understand but it's been lost along the way. 

I tell the kids that I could not afford the tolls to get them into Wales. 

Been told you cannot win playing the normal British way. Anyone told Wales? Bar one, a limited group of players, but all knew they role, worked thei socks off, and in the end a well deserved win.

As for our team tonight? Jury is out. Hope he plays a blinder tonight, but on recent club and country form I just do not 'get' Stirling as a must play. Just looks like, pencil in Rooney, build a team round him. 

We will see.

Archived