IGNORED

Unpopular opinions

Thatwasclose

14 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

The whole "wurzel" culture surrounded around the club is cringe worthy and makes us look seriously inbred.

Well I frequently play Wurzels CDs in the car on the way to games - and have done for many years....... mind you, I am seriously inbred!

Ross and Rachel WERE on a break.

Benny would have been good given time.

Fans in the Atyeo is a major headache for the club and will cost us money long term.

I'm still confident my food vouchers will arrive any day.

Tomlin, although a fantastic player, is currently proving to be a hinderance whilst trying to fit him in the team.

I think the robin looks cheap and tacky and much rather the coat of arms.

The walrus was Paul.

1 hour ago, Sargent Pepper said:

Ross and Rachel WERE on a break.

Benny would have been good given time.

Fans in the Atyeo is a major headache for the club and will cost us money long term.

I'm still confident my food vouchers will arrive any day.

Tomlin, although a fantastic player, is currently proving to be a hinderance whilst trying to fit him in the team.

I think the robin looks cheap and tacky and much rather the coat of arms.

The walrus was Paul.

goo goo g'joob

The coverage of the Olympics in Rio is a Government led conspiracy in league mainly with the BBC, but also all other media outlets.  The "live" footage allegedly showing British medals being won time after time, are simply fabrications a la the lunar landings. We even had a Brit winning the golf - remember all the golf that was "played" on the moon, golf footage is the secret sign that all is not as it seems:whistle:

The reason for this fabrication is to try and win back a "feelgood factor" after all the disasters of 2016.  The high number of celebrity deaths, terrorist attacks, the political disasters of Brexit, Boris Johnson as Foreign Secretray, and Jeremy Corbyn as Labour "leader" has plunged the country into such doom and gloom that Teresa May ordered a period of national happiness.  With around 10 BBC TV channels showing the Olympics all bad news has been cancelled, bar a few token bits of bad news to stop us getting suspicious.

You may think this is far fetched, but we were led to believe that the North Korean coverage of the last World Cup did not show anything but victories for the Korean football team.  Why couldn't that happen here? 

On 14 August 2016 at 11:42, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I like mayonnaise on mine, but I have always had continental panache.

You've been reading too many of those French sex manuals Mike.

PS Don't you find that the mayonnaise makes a mess of the sheets?

6 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Success is 80% being hard working and solid as a team, that conceeds very few chances and fewer goals and 20% about who has the highest scoring forwards.

Don't think so, would a team of average 6/10 championship players that don't concede many chances and defend well really do better over a season than a team with poorer 4/10's, but a forward line of Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez?

14 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Don't think so, would a team of average 6/10 championship players that don't concede many chances and defend well really do better over a season than a team with poorer 4/10's, but a forward line of Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez?

I guess there is no right answer. In fairness I am talking about a team that has 8/10 championship players, against whom you just wonder if you will get a chance at all. We all get excited by the super striker, just my own view that the way to glory is built on clean sheets. Mind you, that front line of course might compensate a tad!

23 hours ago, New Dazzler said:

The coverage of the Olympics in Rio is a Government led conspiracy in league mainly with the BBC, but also all other media outlets.  The "live" footage allegedly showing British medals being won time after time, are simply fabrications a la the lunar landings. We even had a Brit winning the golf - remember all the golf that was "played" on the moon, golf footage is the secret sign that all is not as it seems:whistle:

The reason for this fabrication is to try and win back a "feelgood factor" after all the disasters of 2016.  The high number of celebrity deaths, terrorist attacks, the political disasters of Brexit, Boris Johnson as Foreign Secretray, and Jeremy Corbyn as Labour "leader" has plunged the country into such doom and gloom that Teresa May ordered a period of national happiness.  With around 10 BBC TV channels showing the Olympics all bad news has been cancelled, bar a few token bits of bad news to stop us getting suspicious.

You may think this is far fetched, but we were led to believe that the North Korean coverage of the last World Cup did not show anything but victories for the Korean football team.  Why couldn't that happen here? 

The media wants Britain to succeed, and England to fail.

Archived