IGNORED

Section 82

David Brent

19 minutes ago, South Somerset Red said:

Smaller version of Dortmund's yellow wall would be very nice but that's just a dream.

I wish they would relocate the away fans. In my opinion the fact its the oldest stand and has the players tunnel gives more reason to make it the established home end for cities most vocal supporters

It will be moving to the Lansdown stand halfway line soon

38 minutes ago, South Somerset Red said:

Smaller version of Dortmund's yellow wall would be very nice but that's just a dream.

I wish they would relocate the away fans. In my opinion the fact its the oldest stand and has the players tunnel gives more reason to make it the established home end for cities most vocal supporters

Agreed, clearly was never in their thinking but I'd put away fans somewhere they can't impact on the game. Ideally they'd be spread out and high up.. I guess in an ideal world somewhere like Dolman A+B in old money. Very hard to arrange now, especially with concourses and established ST holders there.

That would've been my ideal scenario and then have the Atyeo gutted, make it more singular in the rake and fit it with safe standing.. would be like the Exeter Big Bank.. wishful thinking now but would've been great. 

IMG_6477.JPG

Archived