IGNORED

radio Bristol well worth a listen Monday 19 September(thats tonight)

Never to the dark side

54 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That's not Ian at all.

As others have said he's says it as he sees the game in an honest fashion. He's great with his facts and figures as he does his research thoroughly.

He also pretends to know stuff he doesn't. 7 million pound bid for Jordan Rhodes is a highlight from the long list of shite he's spouted.

• Admin

14 hours ago, The BristolCity Blog said:

I like Ian too, been on Geoff's show with him a couple of times. He speaks his mind which there isn't enough of in this world - total honesty. Says it as it is and is fine for people to disagree with him and loves a debate. Ruffles a few feathers but it's all well meant due to his immense passion for the club. On the flipside, ringing in post match when you haven't been to the game isn't always best! I won't get started on fans leaving early either......

If anyone wants to "partake" in conversation and debate with Ian, he is a regular poster here http://www.bristolcityforum.co.uk/

10 hours ago, JasonM88 said:

He also pretends to know stuff he doesn't. 7 million pound bid for Jordan Rhodes is a highlight from the long list of shite he's spouted.

To be honest there are many on here who posted plenty of rubbish over the summer

10 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Always wondered why Bristol Boy cried off the forum?

Last I heard he was having problems logging back into this site after the change of viewing availability

16 hours ago, The BristolCity Blog said:

Cheers @Kid in the Riot - just got out, probably the most enjoyable one yet. Really good chat. Nice to be on regularly as I seem to know most people now - Andy and John were great - as always the others guests usually have far more City experience than my modest 18 years! I said 'er' at least once as well. Gutting.

Just listened. Thought you were really good - assuming you're Sam Brown. The most knowledgeable and interesting of the fans on there in my opinion, the other two said had some questionable opinions! You've also got a great radio voice, sounded really natural on there. Well done.

Yep, that's me. Sam I am. Really lovely feedback, thank you. Last night was the best show I've done yet I felt. It's definitely something I'd like to do professionally and will look in to but I do it as I thoroughly enjoy it and am exceptionally passionate about city. Been a ST holder since 1998. Get on well with Geoff and he must enjoy having me on as I seem to be on every fans panel now. A mate and I started our blog (been quiet recently due to hols etc but will be back soon) and I'm @Sam7Brown on twitter. Love chatting all things City with fellow loyal fans and read this every day but for some reason hardly ever post - think this is the third account I've had with not many posts. Thanks again  @Kid in the Riot and @Phileas Fogg - you've made my day. 

16 minutes ago, The BristolCity Blog said:

Yep, that's me. Sam I am. Really lovely feedback, thank you. Last night was the best show I've done yet I felt. It's definitely something I'd like to do professionally and will look in to but I do it as I thoroughly enjoy it and am exceptionally passionate about city. Been a ST holder since 1998. Get on well with Geoff and he must enjoy having me on as I seem to be on every fans panel now. A mate and I started our blog (been quiet recently due to hols etc but will be back soon) and I'm @Sam7Brown on twitter. Love chatting all things City with fellow loyal fans and read this every day but for some reason hardly ever post - think this is the third account I've had with not many posts. Thanks again  @Kid in the Riot and @Phileas Fogg - you've made my day. 

Yes, it was a good interview/chat. Always better with differing opinions, as long as it doesn't end up with a slanging match/punch up.

9 hours ago, phantom said:

If anyone wants to "partake" in conversation and debate with Ian, he is a regular poster here http://www.bristolcityforum.co.uk/

To be honest there are many on here who posted plenty of rubbish over the summer

Last I heard he was having problems logging back into this site after the change of viewing availability

I would do, but I've been banned on that forum because I stated that he knows **** all.

24 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

But he did say live on radio Bristol to Twentyman, we would spend nearly £20m and would make a massive signing. I'd be winding my neck in a bit after coming out with that tripe . 

I guess the "massive" signing was Tomlin.......

9 hours ago, phantom said:

Asked him in the summer if he got a rumour from here

"Even less chance-Haven't been on there for five years"

"You must be joking"

22 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Always wondered why Bristol Boy cried off the forum?

He could not stand it when you had a different opinion from him - which for many people was quite often!  I suspect he left to save his blood pressure. Clearly passionate about City, as we all are, but complete bell end as far as I am concerned.   In the Kachina class for trying to appear ITK.

Been on Geoff's show with him twice and he's a lovely bloke. I agree with lots of what he says and disagree with lots too, all fine of course. I don't see why people let him bother them so much. As I said I just wouldn't ring in after a game if I hadn't been to it - that goes for anyone but I'll still mention it next time I see him!

1 hour ago, The BristolCity Blog said:

Been on Geoff's show with him twice and he's a lovely bloke. I agree with lots of what he says and disagree with lots too, all fine of course. I don't see why people let him bother them so much. As I said I just wouldn't ring in after a game if I hadn't been to it - that goes for anyone but I'll still mention it next time I see him!

That's fine, it's just he gets all funny when you disagree, blocked me on Twitter when I disagreed with him slating Little, no rudeness involved on my part. And for that reason I can't stand the bloke.

Archived