IGNORED

Gerry Gow T-Shirts - £10 - Profit to Charity

Olé

27 minutes ago, Olé said:

Sorry all, sold out in all sizes bar S and M. Please PM me or order online if you didn't get what you wanted and I will print them up this week.

Respect @Olé

Nice t-shirts bud and a great cause

Glad we have a new generation of fans like you

Was nice to put a face to the name Olly  :thumbsup::laughcont:

if you ever need a extra pair of hands :thumbsup:

Sold all 50 bar a couple of smalls (which I relabelled "Pro Fit" like the City shop but to no avail). Fantastic response, got to El Rincon at 12.15 and 3 or 4 people already waiting, sold most by 1.30. What a legend Gerry Gow must have been. Raised nearly £200 for charity today.

Have orders for 60-70 more that will go in Monday and be done by end of the week, which should get us to the £500 number for charity. If you still want one please order online (link further up this thread) or PM me and will add to Monday's print  run and send out in a week or bring to Brighton game. 

Thank you everyone and let's give Gerry Gow a send off to remember now!

Good to meet up with you again today @Olé

Shirt is fantastic quality, and looks great on...hoping it shrinks in the wash a bit for a perfect fit...or I need to drink more lager ;-) It's going to be my Sunday afternoon lounger T.

I'm not one for buying football shirts or paraphernalia...but this was a must. Gerry is a true Legend.

Hope you get to sell many more for a great cause...I can highly recommend. The quality is far better than anything I've seen in the shop.

It is amazing how quickly supporters can turn these things from idea to delivered items where it takes the club months of behind closed doors meetings, a committee and then a single preferred supplier.

Hats off to Olé and Section82 for managing to pull together two fantastic tributes at next to no notice and having them in place for the first home game.

23 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

It is amazing how quickly supporters can turn these things from idea to delivered items where it takes the club months of behind closed doors meetings, a committee and then a single preferred supplier.

Hats off to Olé and Section82 for managing to pull together two fantastic tributes at next to no notice and having them in place for the first home game.

Multiple likes if I could for this post :clapping: on both points but particularly the second - @Olé , @Harry and all those involved should feel very proud of what they've achieved today and are a great tribute to the great man

Puts the club (As in the organisation) to shame tbh

8 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Respect @Olé

Nice t-shirts bud and a great cause

Glad we have a new generation of fans like you

Was nice to put a face to the name Olly  :thumbsup::laughcont:

if you ever need a extra pair of hands :thumbsup:

Ah, so it was you BobBob. Very funny moment. 

"Are you Olly?"

"What? You mean Olè"

"Is that how you say it. I can't help it I'm from Bristol ain't I"

Made I laugh anyway. 

As others have said, well done to Olé for the swift production of these shirts. Whilst I was next to him trying to punt out stickers & badges, his superior sales patter ensured he was nearly out of stock within an hour!! 

Although I think it might speak volumes for our supporter base that the 2xXL were the first to sell out! 

Seriously though, thanks to everyone who bought stickers today too - the Gerry Gow packs were particularly popular and goes a long way to helping fund today's display in his honour. 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

As others have said, well done to Olé for the swift production of these shirts. Whilst I was next to him trying to punt out stickers & badges, his superior sales patter ensured he was nearly out of stock within an hour!! 

Although I think it might speak volumes for our supporter base that the 2xXL were the first to sell out! 

Seriously though, thanks to everyone who bought stickers today too - the Gerry Gow packs were particularly popular and goes a long way to helping fund today's display in his honour. 

This is more inaccurate than the @Robbored 2007 diaries. @Harry and everyone connected with S82 are the consumate sales people, while me, having had 6 x L bought before I even got setup, and most of the popular sizes gone by 1:30, stopped short of harassing anyone small for the remaining stock, while being amazed by the work S82 did shifting their stickers in addition to putting a great show on at Ashton Gate. 

There are 92 clubs in this country and there are 90 other ones trying to figure out what being a supporter should be all about, plus some Crystal Palace "ultras" doing their plastic bit for TV. Our fans do it every other Saturday with no encouragement and no support. Printing shirts is easy, getting up early to setup everything for two halves of the ground to wave flags, isn't. All the respect goes to @Harry and Section 82.

Hopefully the big man will be looking down and smiling now. God forgives. Gerry doesn't.

7 minutes ago, The Major said:

Have you got an XL or XXL please mate?

Have 4 smalls left only. They will be going out in the morning to those that ordered a small online. For all other sizes have orders for over 50 more to fill so another run is being printed this week of circa 80 to hopefully cover everyone who needs them and ideally send out by Friday for all existing online orders, with the rest brought to the Brighton game for anyone else. Best way to guarantee a shirt is order below ASAP so I make sure it's included in this print run. International shipping options priced up and added too, but please PM me if I missed your country, or anything else:

http://store.southbristol.com/product/gerry-gow-charity-t-shirt

Raised nearly £200 in profit yesterday for charity and on track to pass £500. Thank you everyone. @Dollymarie let me know once you've established if there is a fund the family want to use. Also will make sure you get your shirt at the Brighton game!

14 hours ago, Olé said:

Have 4 smalls left only. They will be going out in the morning to those that ordered a small online. For all other sizes have orders for over 50 more to fill so another run is being printed this week of circa 80 to hopefully cover everyone who needs them and ideally send out by Friday for all existing online orders, with the rest brought to the Brighton game for anyone else. Best way to guarantee a shirt is order below ASAP so I make sure it's included in this print run. International shipping options priced up and added too, but please PM me if I missed your country, or anything else:

http://store.southbristol.com/product/gerry-gow-charity-t-shirt

Raised nearly £200 in profit yesterday for charity and on track to pass £500. Thank you everyone. @Dollymarie let me know once you've established if there is a fund the family want to use. Also will make sure you get your shirt at the Brighton game!

Cheers buddy, all done.  Great work :-)

Apologies for re-upping this thread, but it's a lot easier for me than having to send 50 PMs and emails.

This morning I picked up another 100 Gerry Gow t-shirts from my printers after selling 50 on Saturday.

After several hours every online order to date has been folded, packed & labelled and will go out today.

There were several international orders so great if those people can let me know when they get theirs?

There were 50 orders. I have 25 more for one group, and 5 more reserved for people who'd missed out.

So the last 20 are available to order online, and whatever is left I'll bring to next week's Brighton game.

After that, that will be it! I'll confirm amount raised for charity in a week and sort out who is collecting it.

2ibkaqp.jpg

Archived