IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Hull City evening match thread

where's the joy

Just got back...yes I know I should've bought my ticket in advance but sometimes it's not possible. I arrived at the ground at half past to see a huge queue for the only ticket outlet open. The thing that annoys me the most is the lack of organisation. No stewards organising the queue, basically a free for all and no specific windows for cash/card/collection. I know whatever the outcome people will have to queue but ffs City you can do better than that. I know nobody will care and thinks I'm just moaning but I think I have a valid point.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Painfully poor goal to concede after a half-decent 45 mins. Engvall looks promising, a few nice touches. Taylor Moore looks comfortable in the middle. Little on the other hand...it's all been said before.

Surprised Mathews never started to be honest, needs to build his fitness up, unless he is injured of course.

Decent first half and don't deserve to be losing, poor defending at back post for corner and Little looks shaky at times. Impressed with Moore and Engval both look very good so some positives. I expect us to have a real go second half and always got Tomlin and Tammy to come on 

Archived