IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Preston North End Match Day Thread

2 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

just 'one of those days'? It's been 'one of those days' for two months now! If we were not so wasteful with our shooting we would be able to avoid these uncertainties and these incidents where games hang on unfortunate events! 

I do not accept that excuse anymore. Not after the last two months.

Like that post

5 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

I've been as positive as positive can be but I'm at breaking point now! It hurts being a city fan again. The worrying thing is I can't see anything getting better unless you know what were to happen to you know who....

Why!? Why was I born in Bristol!!! Why!? 

Some of us chose to follow. Now that's insanity............

• Like 1

In isolation, a game where we have just been edged out, and easy to say we could have got something.

Problem is, it is now become the norm. New signings not really making the grade, similiar side to start of last season, and similiar results.

Two home defeats against average sides spells trouble. Just cannot buy a result at the moment.

17 minutes ago, Flagon said:

Yeah agreed but I think that's where the extra couple of transfer windows come in for consistent quality, I'm not 100% the quality of the fringe is the answer yet but they have promise. Trouble is like you are saying if they don't get played enough, how do you know for sure. 

In the meantime..... Wilbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on you reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However do we know how good Moore is? The Swedish lad, won't attempt his name, the young lad from Oxford. I agree we have untried and untested youngsters but the only way to establish if they're good enough is to play them. Hopefully with the games coning thick and fast over Xmas, Johnson may have to try a few. The worrying thing is, we're in a bad run of form, we need to snap out of it quickly 

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

In isolation, a game where we have just been edged out, and easy to say we could have got something.

Problem is, it is now become the norm. New signings not really making the grade, similiar side to start of last season, and similiar results.

Two home defeats against average sides spells trouble. Just cannot buy a result at the moment.

too true