IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Preston North End Match Day Thread

5 minutes ago, Flagon said:

Yeah I get what you are saying and find it frustrating to see a bunch of new players consistently sat on the bench or not even seemingly pushing to even get on the bench. I just think we have missed far too many clear chances and made far too many individual errors for that to be Johnsons fault. It's anyone's guess whether or not playing some of the new players regularly would have stopped that. If we didn't create anything and got smashed most weeks I think there would be a more serious problem in the management of the team. 

The problem is if we're making individual errors, why aren't we using different players? While people can't be critical of Johnson over that, the confines selection of said player(s) can be. Loyalty to players can only last so long , especially when there would appear to be alternative options within the squad

16 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Joe has always played LB or LWB, occasionally LM or CM, so hardly out of position. 

Tomlin plays either in the hole or off to the left (where he was fantastic last season, mainly)

So I'm not sure how either are being asked to play out of position..? 

So what your saying is Jb is a left back and tomlin best position is on the left of midfield then