IGNORED

I would sack Johnson now

Numero Uno

5 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Wolves were so poor it was unreal....and could have put six past us. Relegation fodder, same as us.

With Wigan, Rotherham and Blackburn in the same league, and perennial last minute conceders Cardiff, and the shite form QPR are in... quite an exaggeration to call both of us relegation fodder. 

3 minutes ago, 29AR said:

With Wigan, Rotherham and Blackburn in the same league, and perennial last minute conceders Cardiff, and the shite form QPR are in... quite an exaggeration to call both of us relegation fodder. 

Two very poor sides then who could easily get relegated if others pick up.

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Two very poor sides then who could easily get relegated if others pick up.

Appreciate that, perhaps I was just playing on semantics. Fact is we are 7 points above, 8 with goal difference. We are really quite pretty; not in a place for complacency for sure... but we have muscles to flex in the transfer window unlike many sides around us. 

I agree he won't be going any where. 

SL have fully backed Johnson, he is his man. 

Mark Ashton also claim he was one of the most respected and  best young managers in the country.

So the people who run and own the club have firmly nailed thier colours to the mast when it comes to Lee Johnson.

I was not happy about LJ getting the job, I didn't get the boards decision to give him the job, his CV at Barnsley and Oldham was not by any stretch of the imagination great.

However once he was given the job I was fully behind him but nearly 12 months on , we have not progressed even with the backing he got from the board.

Yet again Steve L management appointment is not working out. 

Free fall and Johnson hasn't a clue what to do. How much longer can we accept this. Half the players he signed don't play.He still does know his best team and changes it every week. All he can do is talk and that he does well. But when it comes to events on the pitch he seems lost.

3 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Get a grip please, acknowledge where we were last season and the fact that we are relying on a 19 year old who's never played men's football before. Not saying LJ is doing a great job but we know this isn't a permanent level of performance. 

You make a great point about us relying on a 19 loan players, but who fault is that?

18 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

like to hear comments from those that were at the game... sounded like we could have won but wasted too many chances (once again).

I'm not a LJ fan, but cannnot seriously see him being dismissed. Just have to hope some new faces in Jan will make the difference, much like the arrival of Tomlin & Matthews did last season.

We were worth a point, but little more imo.

We look so naive at this level.

Archived