IGNORED

The Official Ipswich Town v Bristol City Match Day Thread

7 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

I don't disagree but who signed him on top wages? 

Agreed...it's the one thing I don't like...the team being made to fit around Tomlin.

But I don't blame LJ...Tomlin is a class act when playing well...you can't blame a manager for the inconsistencies of players like Tomlin.

It's all so easy to blame the manager for everything..... perhaps people should be directing their frustrations at certain players instead when on the field.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Positive = Tammy seems to have found a bit of form again

We were giving it a go

Brownhill seems busy  .

Négatives = Not quite good enough ...

Damn you Lady Luck .

Happy frocking New Year .

Losing 8 out of 9 games has nothing to do with luck.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

I really don't think that at this level, Lee has the ability to get the best out of players and also work out a shape that is appropriate against different teams.

He would be better off in a lower division.......the championship is a massive leap up from div 1

His father was the same. Couldn't manage players with ability or egos. Roy of the Rovers family. 

3 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Terrible, awful run of form but you surely can't sack him. We're 17th in a league where we should probably be about 17th. When this form turns around we'll comfortably end up mid-table which will be a sound achievement.

People need to stay away from the panic button. 

Come on mate. How much money has he spent? 

• Like 1

Terrible, awful run of form but you surely can't sack him. We're 17th in a league where we should probably be about 17th. When this form turns around we'll comfortably end up mid-table which will be a sound achievement.

Thing is where can you see the next win coming from

5 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Positive = Tammy seems to have found a bit of form again

We were giving it a go

Brownhill seems busy  .

Négatives = Not quite good enough ...

Damn you Lady Luck .

Happy frocking New Year .

Sounded like we had all the luck going tonight tbh.

They could easily have had 5.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, spudski said:

Agreed...it's the one thing I don't like...the team being made to fit around Tomlin.

But I don't blame LJ...Tomlin is a class act when playing well...you can't blame a manager for the inconsistencies of players like Tomlin.

It's all so easy to blame the manager for everything..... perhaps people should be directing their frustrations at certain players instead when on the field.

Personally I blame them both Spud

LJ for constant tinkering and fiddling with selections and looking like he's losing respect of players

LT and anyone else who reacts in an unprofessional manner

• Like 3

Why should we be 17th??? Look at Huddersfield and reading are they individually better than us???? No, they have managers who have got them exceptionally well drilled. 

There is no excuse for being below the likes of Barnsley Ipswich etc....poor poor management by someone looking well out of their depth.

• Like 1