IGNORED

So for all you 'sack the manager short termists'....

spudski

40 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

I told you this op was a load of absolute cobblers, spud, and I now suggest you hand back to the mods the indecent - and well meaning but misguided, imho - number of "likes" you received for it :thumbsup:

Wow, 79 likes for Spudski's OP.:shocking:

Can you still 'unlike' 3 weeks later?

Bet there are a few (dozen) who'd like to.:yes: 

9 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Wow, 79 likes for Spudski's OP.:shocking:

Can you still 'unlike' 3 weeks later?

Bet there are a few (dozen) who'd like to.:yes: 

You can! :whistle:

That 3 weeks has completely changed my perspective...not on what is needed to succeed at this level, on the need for a tactically fluid and responsive approach, an approach that @spudski has regularly argued for...but rather on LJ's ability to deliver that. I no longer believe that Lee Johnson knows what he's doing, or how to achieve what he wants to achieve...3 weeks ago I hoped he might.

On 30/12/2016 at 22:36, spudski said:

...Come on then...whatany manager wcould guarantee winsscrape the occasional draw in this league with the squad we have?

You all seem to know the budget we have to play with, and what players are available in January. Of course any new manager will have an endless budget, will be able to bring in anyone...it's just like going shopping in Tesco's  when doing your shopping don't you know...you can buy and loan whoever you want. You'll have already lined up players to release, and already done work with scouts, other managers and Agents in negotiating new deals. Easy isn't it...just bring them in, like we did last time we were in this position. Of course there are no more limitations to loans like before. Just go in and pick em off a shelf....

We must be absolutely crap...lose to Ipswich who have been in this division for 15 years.  And Huddersfield and Brentford and Preston and Wolves and Reading and Cardiff and Forest (all in consecutive matches)

Above Forest and Blackburn, Cardiff and QPR....how crap at this level must they be. Don't get me on the run Norwich are havingwere on but have turned it around with 6 points from last 3 league games with all their experience, money and players...we must be really crap.

Yep...two seasons up, with a rookie manager and very average Championship squad...who the hell do we think we are?

Get a bloody grip. when you look at those teams strugglingovertaking us...it shows how easy this league is right???? :facepalm:

Exactly half59% of the way through the season and 17th20th....about right...no?

January window coming upshutting...believedespair...it's no good moaning and thinking we have a divine right to do better. So many teams far better off than us, financially, player wise, and experience and all strugglingpicking up points.

Updated for you.  No need to thank me

Archived