IGNORED

How many Johnson supporters left?

Alan Dicks

Just now, Selred said:

3 mistakes. That what today was.

Were the better team for 75 minutes. Okay the subs were awful but I feel the starting line up was tactically better than Cardiff. 

New keeper needed and right back. Both weren't Johnson signings.

Better team in a parks standard game if football tbf. But agree on the keeper. Fielding isn't up to it, not even close.

There will be many on here (they wont come on just yet mind - they're thinking up their excuses) who will defend this tool until we are mathematically down.  I never wanted this clown.  Get him out now.  Anyone who defends him, quite frankly, doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart.  All they're concerned about is saving face. 

2 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

I was up for giving him a few more games. Go 2-1 up and GoN should have come on for Josh B who was fading quick and unfortunately little struggled towards the end, even though he had a good game. 

His time is coming to an end! Maybe LJ needs to go and do what Keith Millen has done! Go and be a number 2 somewhere and learn. 

Exactly. Brownhill played well . As soon as that little back hill didn't come off. I said to my mate take him off. 2 minutes later we'll . Hindsight is a wonderful thing 

Basically ran off the pitch as well. Shows me he knows it hasn't been good enough and that he doesn't know how to fix it. There was a thread about how Cardiff away started our had run. That was mid October. It's been 3 months. That's too big a sample side especially as we've played quite average teams recently and had leads in a few more and lost them all except one home draw against lower league opposition. The fixtures get worse starting next week with an away fixture against fellow relegation fodder in forest. They're a mess but I still fancy them to win it in this form. No belief from the lads 

I am willing to give him the next two games.  Win both and afterwards stabilise at 1.5 points per game, and I'm happy to back him to the end of this season and start of next.

Fact is we are seeing poor game management.

If he goes, I would be sad but could deal with it.  I'd then go for Rowett or failing Rowett, Pemberton.

1 minute ago, cityloyal473 said:

There will be many on here (they wont come on just yet mind - they're thinking up their excuses) who will defend this tool until we are mathematically down.  I never wanted this clown.  Get him out now.  Anyone who defends him, quite frankly, doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart.  All they're concerned about is saving face. 

I defended Johnson and wanted him to do well . Now it's time to go . Surely any city fan doesn't want anyone to fail . Give everyone a chance. It's not about being right or wrong. It's about supporting Bristol city fc 

8 minutes ago, MarkRed! said:

This is not knee jerk. We have fallen like a stone and have gone backwards. Cotts was dispensed with no mercy. He is clearly out of his depth.... We should not be surprised.....he does not have the experience at this level and his teams are poorly set up. We are going down at this rate.....

I can't believe anyone would be behind Johnson. Are they gas? No other manager in the country would survive this 

28 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Me

I thought you might, I really don't know why you can still want him here, it is obvious he has not got it within him to save us from relegation. Facts we have lost 10 out of 11, that is off the radar as far as trying to cobble a case to support him. Of course we might win the next five, but that is a gamble I don't want to take with this coach, we need to fire him and get some new blood in, sad, because I like Lee.

I'm genuinely intrigued as to why , based on what evidence do supporters , think LJ is a good Head Coach and why they think he can turn it around ??

Genuinely baffled - He  Looks like a rabbit in the headlights , uses lots of terminology but appears to have not even the basis of a clear plan 

Anyone who thinks this squad is 'playing for him' is way off the mark IMHO

Appears he  is now resorting picking the players who he thinks might ( See pre match comments about COD) 

What a mess

2 minutes ago, BITW said:

I really believed  in the Johnson project but I really can't defend him after that. Don't think he'll be around for much longer, very difficult decision for Lansdown and co now.

That is the trouble...."project". Just get someone who can manage, not spout meaningless platitudes and corporate bollocks.

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I'm genuinely intrigued as to why , based on what evidence do supporters  thinks LJ is a good Head Coach and why they think he can turn it around ??

Genuinely baffled - He  Looks like a rabbit in the headlights , uses lots of terminology but appears to have not even the basis of a clear plan 

I have no idea whether he is a good head coach or not.  I guess I'm just a relentless optimist who hates sacking managers.  So I'm willing to give him Fleetwood and Forest as a chance to springboard.  He loses either of those, I'll stop hoping.

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I defended Johnson and wanted him to do well . Now it's time to go . Surely any city fan doesn't want anyone to fail . Give everyone a chance. It's not about being right or wrong. It's about supporting Bristol city fc 

Nobody wants us to fail. The only people who come out with that crap are the people who don't want to be proved wrong.  It's their response mechanism to any criticism: "LJ hater", "you want us to fail" - when in all reality we want the club to succeed so badly that we are not prepared to put up with complete ineptitude.  

Archived