IGNORED

How many Johnson supporters left?

Alan Dicks

4 minutes ago, ooRya said:

Pretty much the same as I was about to write. 

I'm hurting as much as anyone else, but I still believe Lee can turn this around. 

If your profile picture is you, then maybe we should go for a drink and discuss this shared opinion. 

If you're a bloke, then a simple high 5 will do..! 

33 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I'm still in the LJ in camp. 

I know it's a hard position to defend, but I still believe that a this is largely (not completely) down to stupid individual errors and a lot of bad luck. 

I admit it's getting harder by the game to keep this viewpoint, but I'm looking forward to sitting there smugly mocking you all when he turns things around..!

Until when? When do you feel BCFC should take next steps?

8 hours ago, Tom Fleuriot said:

I have no idea whether he is a good head coach or not.  I guess I'm just a relentless optimist who hates sacking managers.  So I'm willing to give him Fleetwood and Forest as a chance to springboard.  He loses either of those, I'll stop hoping.

I'm the same. If Forest beat us we're totally stuffed and vice versa. That's the game.

6 minutes ago, shelts said:

I'd like to think that Mr Ashton has a plan b as most clubs at this level do. Be interesting to see what Forest do now and who and how quickly they appoint manager

He didn't with Kodjia so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Just now, shelts said:

Unfortunately I don't use social media 

It's for the best, neither do I but joined twitter purely to watch his posts, not good.

got slated in here for saying he was 'dead to me' after he liked posts attaching him to other clubs, must have been at least 8 weeks before he left.  I'd hope our staff keep an eye on this stuff. 

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

It's for the best, neither do I but joined twitter purely to watch his posts, not good.

got slated in here for saying he was 'dead to me' after he liked posts attaching him to other clubs, must have been at least 8 weeks before he left.  I'd hope our staff keep an eye on this stuff. 

I was massively unaware of that . It was pretty obvious in the early games he wanted away. We did ok out of him goals and money wise . 

3 minutes ago, shelts said:

I was massively unaware of that . It was pretty obvious in the early games he wanted away. We did ok out of him goals and money wise . 

I'm sure someone will correct me on the timescale (they always do) but it did happen.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Hopefully Stuart Pearce Again !! 

In all seriousness, who is available that would definitely galvanise us and push us forward? A friend of mine has suggested Redknapp and personally I could think of nothing worse as it's a short term option at the very best but I couldn't come up with a better alternative. 

I honestly don't think the board will sack LJ unless he offers his resignation.

Just now, RED4LIFE said:

In all seriousness, who is available that would definitely galvanise us and push us forward? A friend of mine has suggested Redknapp and personally I could think of nothing worse as it's a short term option at the very best but I couldn't come up with a better alternative. 

You're not suggesting Stuart Pearce for ..... US :wacko:

are you Reds ? :blink:

2 minutes ago, RED4LIFE said:

Uwe Rosler? I think he'd do a cracking job.

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

You're not suggesting Stuart Pearce for ..... US :wacko:

are you Reds ? :blink:

Absolutely not. Would rather we stick with LJ. 

If he does go though, the point i was trying to make is who is available that would be a better option? I honestly cant think of anyone obvious.

Archived