IGNORED

Villa Tickets - merged

Globe Trotter

54 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Surely better and easier to sort out, than the hassle of not having a ticket for a sold out allocation..?! 

But they haven't sold out, nowhere near it, if we win tonight I'll have two tickets for sale for re-arranged night game. Tickets, smoothly and BCFC are three words that don't go together 

16 minutes ago, harrys said:

But they haven't sold out, nowhere near it, if we win tonight I'll have two tickets for sale for re-arranged night game. Tickets, smoothly and BCFC are three words that don't go together 

I'm just saying I'm surprised that people haven't taken up their priority allocation for this one. The date doesn't really matter because you can get a refund if you can't go to a Tuesday fixture. 

16 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Do we have the date already for the possible re-arranged game??

No. It would need to be fitted into the fixture schedule at a mutually agreeable date, once/if the 28th needs to be postponed. 

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

How do you know it's "nowhere near it"?  Genuine question.

I suppose it depend how you define "nowhere near it" I was told at the weekend there was still nearly a 1000 tickets left which seems quite a lot to me, can people buy on line tonight should we lose? I would imagine the remaining tickets will fly out once tonight's result is known 

Archived