IGNORED

The non-official Fleetwood v City in the FA Cup replay match day thread

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Beating Fleetwood will do nothing to save our season so pipe down happy clappers 

There is a middle ground! It is the FA Cup. We are winning...at the moment. League form is all of course, but can I just not enjoy the moment just a little?

Just now, Luxo Jr. said:

No, I think they think if we beat Fleetwood tonight it's something to be happy about.

Whereas obviously, you're the expert. Your opinion is gospel. Your opinion cannot be disagreed with. 

Perhaps you could try being a tolerant person who accepts there may be differences of opinions rather than coming across as a dictator?

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

Whereas obviously, you're the expert. Your opinion is gospel. Your opinion cannot be disagreed with. 

Perhaps you could try being a tolerant person who accepts there may be differences of opinions rather than coming across as a dictator?

In fairness he was responding to someone who was dismissing people enjoying the fact we are winning a game.

If we aren't able to enjoy the team we support winning a game, then what element of football can we enjoy?

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

no expert mate, really want us to win but cant get excited about beating fleetwood, were in the shit big time.

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

In fairness he was responding to someone who was dismissing people enjoying the fact we are winning a game.

If we aren't able to enjoy the team we support winning a game, then what element of football can we enjoy?

Yes, apologies @Luxo Jr.. I appear to have inadvertently quoted you. I think people can work out who I was intending to quote.

Archived