IGNORED

The non-official Fleetwood v City in the FA Cup replay match day thread

Septic Peg

Corr listening to the 'only Fleetwood', 'pointless game' 'meaningless game' posts; anyone would think Fleetwood are fodder and on a poor run and not a confident team who would think if we get at this lot we could beat them. 

I tell you what, if i was a Fleetwood fan I think I'd fancy us as favourites for this game. My attitude would be Bristol City can't buy a win, equal worst run in history, we are on a great run and kept them at bay at their own place. Nothing to fear. I reckon their players would have been thinking the same at 7pm too. 

This is a huge banana skin. A win here would breed confidence, a clean sheet would breed confidence, a result here could set us up to have the right mentality heading in to Forest. 

There's a lot more like @Londoner hoping we lose clearly. 

1 minute ago, 29AR said:

Corr listening to the 'only Fleetwood', 'pointless game' 'meaningless game' posts; anyone would thinks Fleetwood are fodder and on a poor run and not a confident team who would think if we get at this lot we could beat them. 

I tell you what, if i was a Fleetwood fan I think I'd fancy us as favourites for this game. My attitude would be Bristol City can't buy a win, equal worst run in history, we are on a great run and kept them at bay at their own place. Nothing to fear. I reckon their players would have been thinking the same at 7pm too. 

This is a huge banana skin. A win here would breed confidence, a clean sheet would breed confidence, a result here could set us up to have the right mentality heading in to Forest. 

Use of logic and common sense isn't allowed on here. Away with you!

Archived