IGNORED

The non-official Fleetwood v City in the FA Cup replay match day thread

Septic Peg

15 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Corr listening to the 'only Fleetwood', 'pointless game' 'meaningless game' posts; anyone would think Fleetwood are fodder and on a poor run and not a confident team who would think if we get at this lot we could beat them. 

I tell you what, if i was a Fleetwood fan I think I'd fancy us as favourites for this game. My attitude would be Bristol City can't buy a win, equal worst run in history, we are on a great run and kept them at bay at their own place. Nothing to fear. I reckon their players would have been thinking the same at 7pm too. 

This is a huge banana skin. A win here would breed confidence, a clean sheet would breed confidence, a result here could set us up to have the right mentality heading in to Forest. 

There's a lot more like @Londoner hoping we lose clearly. 

Breed confidence that we will be able to hold our own in league one next season?

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 14:31, slartibartfast said:

afc wimbledon ?

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 21:58, INCRED said:

Totally agree, a super bit of scouting by the club and looks such a cultured player. I can see why we bought him and how LJ wants us to play from the back when it's right to. AF seems comfortable with him also which only bodes well for the future

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 14:48, Dolman Original said:

Sorry. Reading again you meant Smith I take it?

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 16:43, dereks no1 said:

I'd take a point at Fulham, a win against Leeds, a draw against Forrest and then a draw or prefereably a win against Cardiff. 6-8 points

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 09:15, Midlands Robin said:

I have a question about signing free agents. What's to stop a club agreeing with another to release a want-away player give it a few weeks and then let the other club pick the player up, outside of a transfer window, on a free and legally?

It's a bit annoying that a club can sign 4 players outside of a transfer window and they clearly made a difference to Cardiff last night.

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 12:05, ciderbeans said:

We need to buy this guy. Everywhere he has gone he has scored. Very good finisher, quick and strong. Newcastle will buy big if they go up so can see him being available. Not sure if Barnsley have him all season but worth a bid either in Jan or in the summer.

him alongside what will likely be a replacement for Tammy in the summer, solanke?, would be a decent acquisition.

thoughts? Personally, I'd rather Armstrong than someone from abroad

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 20:59, allyolly said:

Plus one other ex city......

Pint of cyder at half time tomorrow for the missing player. 

Hang on a minute.....no beer at st Andrews. Scandalous. 

70 th min  very poinent   in recent matches !

Archived