IGNORED

The non-official Fleetwood v City in the FA Cup replay match day thread

Septic Peg

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

Why are you on here then..? Just hoping that we lose..?

No of course not. Hoping that we win. Just not getting carried away by going one up. We have done that a few times and then capitulated. Be far happier if we could convert a few more of these bloody chances!

I am reading your posts and hopefully  waiting to see that someone will post something like: Djuriiiiiic 2-0 :)

Ok, it is litlle bit selfish, i wish to score anybody,  you people need some belief and confidence no matter who is oponent, just win it...and specially to move away these dark clouds over your team. Get in! 

Just now, Bosnian beast said:

I am reading your posts and hopefully  waiting to see that someone will post something like: Djuriiiiiic 2-0 :)

Ok, it is litlle bit selfish, i wish to score anybody,  you people need some belief and confidence no matter who is oponent, just win it...and specially to move away these dark clouds over your team. Get in! 

thats the spirit.

Just now, Bosnian beast said:

Djuric didn't score, but did very well on Saturday. Played a big part in both of our goals.

9 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Out of interest Keepuplino- who do u think is shittest - Cotts or Johnson? Lord knows you've crucified both.

I wouldn't say I've crucified both just shown my concerns when both were clearly out of there depth..

Johnson by a country mile.. At least Cotts had a plan, he just wasn't supported by the club!!

Id just like to mention that if ANY other manager in this league had the finance and resources this club has given Johnson they would be challenging at the right end of the table.. 13 defeats in 16 with the money he's spent is an absolute ******* joke IMHO

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

I wouldn't say I've crucified both just shown my concerns when both were clearly out of there depth..

Johnson by a country mile.. At least Cotts had a plan, he just wasn't supported by the club!!

Id just like to mention that if ANY other manager in this league had the finance and resources this club has given Johnson they would be challenging at the right end of the table.. 16 defeats in 13 with the money he's spent is an absolute ******* joke IMHO

Losing 16 in 13 is indeed shocking.

Just now, 'keepuplino' said:

At least Cotts had a plan, he just wasn't supported by the club!!

We made £7m plus bids under Cotterill, its his fault the targets were players out of our reach. And his plan was refusing to change formation that would have seen us relegated.

Archived