IGNORED

LJ on Radio Bristol tonight

RT's Vaseline Tub

16 hours ago, DingleRed said:

I expect he was mentally knackered overcoming all the crap thrown at him on this site!!

I thought we established he doesn't come here?

But to the original post. We had 11 players that were played in natural positions. Little, Bryan wing backs. Two forwards playing together and a Back three of commanding players. As much as I hate to say it a new goalkeeper is a requirement and we may start picking up points. Fingers crossed right?!

54 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

But to the original post. We had 11 players that were played in natural positions. Little, Bryan wing backs. Two forwards playing together and a Back three of commanding players. As much as I hate to say it a new goalkeeper is a requirement and we may start picking up points. Fingers crossed right?!

Everything crossed.

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

Oxo, given we managed to win a game and this coincided with your absence from the chatroom, the consensus yesterday was that you stay away until May.

3 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Oxo, given we managed to win a game and this coincided with your absence from the chatroom, the consensus yesterday was that you stay away until May.

:laugh:! I am sorry for my tardiness yesterday, but in my defence I did try to get in late on but there was some kind of a connection issue and I kept getting told, try again later.

However I did also change my routine in the absence of all luck and the fact Yoda appears to have deserted LJ, apparently being in the LJ haters/out camp. Thus in order to change all luck my pre-match routine was adjusted. Different socks, undies put on in a different order, throwing of much salt over the left shoulder and a late attempted entry into chat. Thus I claim the assist for the win and the change in fortune, regardless of playing all our players in the position they are best at....Nice job Lee!!

I will of course continue with said routine and be late to the match day party to ensure continued success. Best regards to yourself @leadman @havanatopia (were those two arguing again...:laugh:) @Septic Peg whose continued efforts to muster Yoda for assistance until now have been in vain and @Aizoon without whose hedgehog none of this would be worthwhile....Sorry to all others I missed!

16 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

:laugh:! I am sorry for my tardiness yesterday, but in my defence I did try to get in late on but there was some kind of a connection issue and I kept getting told, try again later.

However I did also change my routine in the absence of all luck and the fact Yoda appears to have deserted LJ, apparently being in the LJ haters/out camp. Thus in order to change all luck my pre-match routine was adjusted. Different socks, undies put on in a different order, throwing of much salt over the left shoulder and a late attempted entry into chat. Thus I claim the assist for the win and the change in fortune, regardless of playing all our players in the position they are best at....Nice job Lee!!

I will of course continue with said routine and be late to the match day party to ensure continued success. Best regards to yourself @leadman @havanatopia (were those two arguing again...:laugh:) @Septic Peg whose continued efforts to muster Yoda for assistance until now have been in vain and @Aizoon without whose hedgehog none of this would be worthwhile....Sorry to all others I missed!

Of those named, I think only Septic was knocking about last night.

"undies put on in a different order" how many pairs do you need to combat the Illinois winter?

18 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

"undies put on in a different order" how many pairs do you need to combat the Illinois winter?

Indeed I was. No Oxo, no Leady, no Aiz, no @BoonerNC.

I told @Dollymarie and @RedM to ban you all because you're all jonahs. ;)

In Hav's defence, it was like 5am in the Philippines so we can let him off.

And I'm claiming the win @REDOXO as it was my dutiful match threads that I mastered that have so far earned a draw and a win. So nur. :P

1 hour ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

The amount of undies are directly related to weather (see what I did there) City are playing. Two for a normal day up to four if City are away from home. Should be toasty on Saturday. 

23 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Horace liked this. Wee mised it too cos wee didnt want too put the mokkers on it...

Archived