IGNORED

Lansdown just as culpable for what is to come

Benjam!n Ultra

6 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Thinking a bit more into his comments about "the majority of supporters are behind him" and thinking maybe that comment isn't what it's supposed to mean? Poor choice of words maybe?

Maybe he was trying to say the majority of fans want this football club to succeed and to progress and to turn this form around and as LJ is remaining as manager, by supporting this club fans inadvertently are also behind the manager? 

In a If we succeed he succeeds, if he succeeds we succeed kind of thing.

Nope think SL got it spot on, think what he means is were stuck in the carriages of a derailed train and heading for the buffers at a rate of knots, brace position everybody,heads between your legs and kiss your rear end and the championship bye bye, nice driving Casey L Johnson

If is SL supporting his man, how do you come back from all the alleged fallouts? Surely that is the prime concern… If it was all down to tactics/formations etc, that is easier to change and rectify. Surely SL can see that and should be asking why has he fallen out with certain players? What is actually going on?

10 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

That would be an extremely weird way of saving face. But anything is possible in this pantomime.

It certainly would be but here's the scenario; relegated this season but somehow manage to keep and/or recruit enough quality players to get us promoted again ( the money we saved by not sacking Lee and Co and wages saved invested). We have then got momentum and go on via the playoffs to be promoted to the Premiership. Steve gets his ' told you so moment', we have got a young successful Manager pretty cheaply (compared to the going rate for buying success) and we've broken the playoff jinx and Lee finishes the job his Dad couldn't quite do.

Not my way of thinking, but I bet it's Steve's reoccurring dream at the moment, until he wakes up.

8 minutes ago, RedM said:

It certainly would be but here's the scenario; relegated this season but somehow manage to keep and/or recruit enough quality players to get us promoted again ( the money we saved by not sacking Lee and Co and wages saved invested). We have then got momentum and go on via the playoffs to be promoted to the Premiership. Steve gets his ' told you so moment', we have got a young successful Manager pretty cheaply (compared to the going rate for buying success) and we've broken the playoff jinx and Lee finishes the job his Dad couldn't quite do.

Not my way of thinking, but I bet it's Steve's reoccurring dream at the moment, until he wakes up.

It would make more sense if this fantasy included a manager who's not lost 8 on the bounce in the league below and finished his best L1 season in 11th position. 

There's no evidence we'd even make the play offs down there with this team minus Tammy under LJ. 

17 minutes ago, RedM said:

Living in Never never Land are you?

11 hours ago, RedM said:

It's obviously hurting SteveL, and LeeJ too. But its also hurting us fans. No one wants this, no one likes this but us fans have probably been more patient than is warranted at times.

For the first time tonight I'm thinking Steve's Project Lee is the most important thing to him, he can't be seen to lose face and see it fail. Maybe he's thinking relegation only for his manager to get us promoted again, he wants his 'told you so moment', but at what cost?

Maybe he isn't so hands on as he says.  But the people he has trusted are failing him, the club and the fans. I can't imagine still doing the same things will suddenly work, it's gone too wrong for that. Something or one one has to change. 

Awaiting another  judge me on Tinnion quote. But he wasn't so daft (or maybe he was) this time around

10 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Like I've said before LJ isn't instructing players to give away silly penalties. Stupid free kicks. The players have to take the blame not LJ imo. 

And nor did any of at least the last 10 managers who got sacked, that is a ridiculous statement, but all of them still got sacked and none of them oversaw a 8 league match losing streak or had 15 mil to spend on players, so please what makes LJ any different to any of the at least last 10 managers who have been sacked by BCFC?.

On 2017-01-23 at 19:07, Benjam!n Ultra said:

The majority are completely AGAINST LJ, you could not be more wrong with your comment. 

LJ is so clearly out of his depth but SL will not admit his choice was wrong. His obsession will see us playing league one football in a premier league stadium. 

The fact he can't see that means it's now his fault.  

See it as an alternative fact 

Archived