IGNORED

The non-official Burnley v City in the FA Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

Who the hell buys these abominations?! :blink:

The OCD in me really hate's the sloppiness. Why the manager's name on one and the name of the City on the other?! AAAARGH

Printers were doubtful that JohnsonOut was  the real name of City's manager.

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

The OCD in me really hate's the sloppiness. Why the manager's name on one and the name of the City on the other?! AAAARGH

Would you have made a scarf with Lee Johnson on it, any time in the last couple of weeks??

5 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Not bad looking side. Hope he sticks with a back 4 from now on. Good chance to see how vyner does and Flint and Wright in a 2. 4-1-4-1 I reckon. Bryan central midfield, Reid and odowda on wings. 

I would hope Reid plays in central midfield given he is a central midfielder.. You never know with the little tinkerer though...

12 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I thought the answer to that one was rather obvious. They weren't sure if Lee would be on charge when they placed the order last Sunday :laughcont:

1 hour ago, finbarr_in_z said:

25 years ago this weekend

One of my favourite City games of all time.

It can happen again I tell you (vs a different club obviously!) 

Thats an omen alright! I can just hear it... "He may be from another country but at times, that Engvaal looks like hes from another planet"!

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

I thought the answer to that one was rather obvious. They weren't sure if Lee would be on charge when they placed the order last Sunday :laughcont:

If you're the sort of cockwomble that buys half and half scarves then 100% scarf accuracy is the least of your problems :clapping:

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

I assume you've typoed and it's "got a firm 'no thanks'". I admire the enterprise but these scarves really are abominations.

Yup I meant to say I turned him down and added a glare too. ha ha

16 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Not bad looking side. Hope he sticks with a back 4 from now on. Good chance to see how vyner does and Flint and Wright in a 2. 4-1-4-1 I reckon. Bryan central midfield, Reid and odowda on wings. 

You reckon?

It's got defeat written all over it IMO. Unless Burnley put out their U17s. 

Reid has twice shown he is not a winger, Vyner has yet to show he's anything other than an identifiable weakest link and we have a guy who has yet to score as our solo front man. 

2 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

You reckon?

It's got defeat written all over it IMO. Unless Burnley put out their U17s. 

Reid has twice shown he is not a winger, Vyner has yet to show he's anything other than an identifiable weakest link and we have a guy who has yet to score as our solo front man. 

Yeah, but apart from that. 

Archived