IGNORED

Get lost Freeman. Now Confirmed, joined QPR.

WhistleHappy

1 minute ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

The threads called get lost freeman. Sounds pretty bitter to me. 

He still lifted two trophies more than most of the wasters that pass through this club.

It was actually called **** Off Freeman, which was after he refused to play for us, mods changed it.

I will always remember Freeman for his great work in the league winning season and for his graft.  I think he is a decent player at this level who if he looks up more and Crosses earlier could be decent at this level. However he hasnt done this until running his contract down and he has had  so many starts 

I would of thought he would offered a new contract when pack Reid etc got extensions.  otherwise why would of LJ been playing him upto Christmas.  If we get a decent winger in he won't be missed.  

Just watched Luke's interview on QPR Player - players really talk some sh know exactly what to say to get fans of a new club on their side.

He was saying things like, "I remember coming away from here last season and thinking what a good atmosphere the fans created here, yeah, no, definitely"

Good luck to him, I'm sure he'll make a very good start there.

7 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

Just watched Luke's interview on QPR Player - players really talk some sh know exactly what to say to get fans of a new club on their side.

He was saying things like, "I remember coming away from here last season and thinking what a good atmosphere the fans created here, yeah, no, definitely"

Good luck to him, I'm sure he'll make a very good start there.

That's funny - Qpr is crap for atmosphere. 

I will miss Freeman....OK he mostly chose the wrong option for a pass or shot after dazzling past 3 players (with the numerous step overs).......will forever remember "that" volley! 

Best of Luck Luke.....hope you find a reason to play again rather than refuse....such a shame it ended this way.

On 1/28/2017 at 19:52, NickJ said:

Yes I do. We all do. Johnson told us. He said Freemans heart wasn't in it. So how come he's now saying Freeman should have been available for selection today.

It's inconsistent and rubbish management.

Par for the course then!

2 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

The threads called get lost freeman. Sounds pretty bitter to me. 

He still lifted two trophies more than most of the wasters that pass through this club.

Hmmm interesting but how far back do you wanna go? Plenty of players and good players to have come and gone, failed to lift trophies but I wouldn't call them wasters. 

And I wouldn't call lifting a L1 and paintpot trophy something to be proud about... nice at the time but I'm sure players would want to better themselves from winning lower league trophies...

35 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Hmmm interesting but how far back do you wanna go? Plenty of players and good players to have come and gone, failed to lift trophies but I wouldn't call them wasters. 

And I wouldn't call lifting a L1 and paintpot trophy something to be proud about... nice at the time but I'm sure players would want to better themselves from winning lower league trophies...

I think a club of our size should be proud of its achievements however modest.

That's why it frustrates me that some of the few to achieve any kind of success seem to get a hard time when they move on 

We have not a single major honor in the cabinet so lets not pretend playing for bristol city is the pinnacle of a players career. 

1 minute ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

I think a club of our size should be proud of its achievements however modest.

That's why it frustrates me that some of the few to achieve any kind of success seem to get a hard time when they move on 

We have not a single major honor in the cabinet so lets not pretend playing for bristol city is the pinnacle of a players career. 

Modest? I'd call them mediocre... we've been passed by alot of smaller clubs, some who have nearly dropped out of the football league/administration in recent memory.

Freeman is being lauded by some as a player who was superb and has bags of potential, in this league he has played what 60+ games and has a couple of assists and a couple of goals to his name. He may go on to do better under Skeletor but I personally don't care, its what he did here and other playing decent in L1 its not alot

5 hours ago, man in the middle said:

Good luck Luke, always have nothing but good. Memory's but unfortunately never performed well enough on a consistent bases in the championship, shame after our premonition season I thought he was going to rip it apart.

I had a funny feeling you would say that!!

8 hours ago, Griffin said:

I don't understand this Freeman set pieces myth? They're dog shit, first man or slowly lofted in to the keepers arms. I don't think I've ever seen Freeman whip in a real quick/dangerous cross.

I've seen two during his whole time here, and they both came in one game.

You also forgot the third option with his crosses which is so high you could have the entire team stood on each others shoulders and the cross would still be too high.

13 hours ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Bitter about? 

Last season he had 2 assists and 1 goal all season in 41 appearances... people say he didn't perform, how is that bitter? I think its stating the obvious

Except he didn't - he had 8 assists, joint best at the club last season:

• Huddersfield 1 City 2 (1 - deep free kick to Flint)
  • City 1 Charlton 1 (1 - corner to Baker)
  • WBA 2 City 2  (2 - short free kick to Kodjia, shot parried to Agard)
  • City 2 Ipswich 1 (2 - corner to Flint x 2)
  • Forest 1 City 2 (1 - corner to Flint)
  • City 4 Sheff Wed 1 (1 - square ball to Bobby Reid)

Perhaps that didn't suit your agenda (I noticed you made this point 4 times in 5 hours yesterday, as per below screenshot, which were then re-used in other threads by @Griffin etc). Still, at least I can take it with a pinch of salt now when you're on your high horse lecturing the rest of us about "agendas" on LJ!

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 07.01.35.png

53 minutes ago, Olé said:

Except he didn't - he had 8 assists, joint best at the club last season:

• Huddersfield 1 City 2 (1 - deep free kick to Flint)
  • City 1 Charlton 1 (1 - corner to Baker)
  • WBA 2 City 2  (2 - short free kick to Kodjia, shot parried to Agard)
  • City 2 Ipswich 1 (2 - corner to Flint x 2)
  • Forest 1 City 2 (1 - corner to Flint)
  • City 4 Sheff Wed 1 (1 - square ball to Bobby Reid)

Perhaps that didn't suit your agenda (I noticed you made this point 4 times in 5 hours yesterday, as per below screenshot, which were then re-used in other threads by @Griffin etc). Still, at least I can take it with a pinch of salt now when you're on your high horse lecturing the rest of us about "agendas" on LJ!

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 07.01.35.png

:clap:

9 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

I've seen two during his whole time here, and they both came in one game.

You also forgot the third option with his crosses which is so high you could have the entire team stood on each others shoulders and the cross would still be too high.

Ipswich home game 2-1

Archived