IGNORED

Get lost Freeman. Now Confirmed, joined QPR.

WhistleHappy

12 minutes ago, NickJ said:

A few games ago Johnson left Freeman out, saying he (Johnson) didn't think Freeman should play because he had to make a decision (about extending his contract).

But Johnson has just said Freeman didn't want to travel today which was "disappointing because we want him to be involved".

Well what has changed? :doh:

5 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

LJ said he didn't want to play or be involved today .....off ya go then lad ...:yawn:

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

If what LJ says is true, yes, toddle on son. 

2 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

Told Johnson he did not want to play.

But it was Johnson who dropped Freeman a few games ago because he (Freeman) wouldn't extend his contract.

So its Johnson in the wrong not the player.

1 minute ago, NickJ said:

But it was Johnson who dropped Freeman a few games ago because he (Freeman) wouldn't extend his contract.

So its Johnson in the wrong not the player.

Yep, don't play him In the cup understandable but the league? Unforgivable 

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

Yep, don't play him In the cup understandable but the league? Unforgivable 

Why is it unforgivable? His form has been average at best for a season and a half now. Why play someone who doesn't want to be here if you have people banging his door down desperate to play? It's not like he's done anything of merit this season....or last....

Pfft.

Freeman who has been hounded on here as not good enough, hits form still called not good enough, audibly lauded from within the ground louder than others for mistakes he's made even if he's had a good performance... reap what you sow and all that. 

Just now, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Very wrong there I feel. If Freeman is under contract to us he should never refuse to play. Cut his Humpty's off

Absolutely. No matter what is going on, he's an EMPLOYEE of the club, and if he's asked to perform his duty then he shouldn't be allowed to say 'no thanks'. 

Players have way too much power.

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Normally you continue to work for your employer until your leaving date. 

Freeman sees himself as different. 

Professional, my ass.

You've never seen me in my notice period when I've moved firm ;) I could barely be arsed to log on as a result of being disgruntled for no gardening leave. 

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Don't blame him in the slightest. Was only offered a new deal because someone came in for him. Poorly handled situation all round 

He was offered a new contract at the start of the season, way before qpr had interest. Either way he clearly doesn't want to be here so let him go 

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Johnson's in the wrong because Freeman doesn't want to extend his contract?

No, Johnson was in the wrong because he (Johnson) dropped Freeman because he (Freeman) wouldn't sign a contract, which was stupid and probably made Freeman even more determined to get away.

1 minute ago, Red Exile said:

Regardless of who's in the wrong Luke's not playing...which suggests to me that the club hasn't handled it very well

If he's not playing because the manager doesn't think his head/heart's in it then that's 100% the right decision IMO.

If he's not playing because he's said 'I don't want to play' then he should be fined.

Archived