IGNORED

Tammy car accident

MC RISK77

• Admin
4 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Yeh!

I've recently tried to get speculation banned on OTIB, but did not get my petition off the launch pad.

If the moderators were a bit more professional about things and got off their backsides once in a while things could be so much better.

It's the weekend, too, so they will all be out wasting money in the shops and then getting pissed.

Nothing will happen to monday at the earliest.

:badmood:

tfj

It's not my weekend, just a normal workday for me :badmood:

Of course it was, just made up by attention seekers on here, looking in desperation to find anything to abuse the manager and try and get him sacked. It's really pathetic.

The worse thing is, I think some of those posting rubbish get so caught up in their lies that they start to believe it themselves. 

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

The crash wasn't made up no. I can say that for certain. 

I didn't mean that, obviously the crash happened, he's been charged by the CPS over it.

I was meaning all the rumours, about LJ and their conspiracy theories which have been used by the fans with "agenda" to do anything, and make up anything they can to turn everyone against the manager, praying he gets the boot.

22 minutes ago, lancsred said:

I didn't mean that, obviously the crash happened, he's been charged by the CPS over it.

I was meaning all the rumours, about LJ and their conspiracy theories which have been used by the fans with "agenda" to do anything, and make up anything they can to turn everyone against the manager, praying he gets the boot.

Wasn't charged

Reported for summons

How easily facts can become distorted

:whistle:;)

On 11/02/2017 at 10:30, Agard Days Night said:

Woah. Wait. What?!

I heard from a good source* that LJ told Tammy to go out and murder the Derby centre backs.  Tammy thought "WTF.  I don't have a weapon.  Wait! There's this Mercedes, engine running..."

*Totally made up

On 11/02/2017 at 11:09, Fordy62 said:

Are they? 

My understanding is that they're the same. 

I know that you can be disqualified which is subtly different from disqualified until test passed. And I think it's about the amount of time you're banned for. 

If I remember correctly disqualified for over 8 weeks and you have to apply for a new license; I.e a new provisional. For under 8 weeks and you can continue on your old one. 

Either way, I'm not sure if Tammy was banned or not.... I could find out, but it'd probably cost me in excess of £684,000, so I'll probably not bother!

If each of the LJ-out fans here on OTIB contribute £1 you'll have your fine.  Go on, go for it.

40 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Wasn't charged

Reported for summons

How easily facts can become distorted

:whistle:;)

Err, you only get summoned if you are charged. He will have received his charges by post and will go to a magistrate court to answer them. All cases start in a magistrates court. His will stay there, but if more serious they pass it to the crown court.

The police will have interviewed him voluntarily regarding the alleged offence, not under arrest and he will have been informed they are reporting it to the CPS. From this the CPS review the evidence and make a decision of whether there is no case to answer or summon him to court to face charges.

So yes he has been charged and will be aware of them on the charge sheet the court sent out.

Nowadays the police take the view unless it's a crime which someone is a danger to the public and needs remanding to deal with complaints by voluntary interview. This way the accused is not under arrest and not under a 24 hour custody clock. Also it means the police do not need to use resources placing them on bail and working within time constraints. If when they report their case file to the CPS, the CPS decide not enough to charge, the police continue their investigation, if arrested and under custody clock, if the CPS decide on this, you are released without charge. So to save time and money the police try to deal with as many cases as they can by voluntary interviews under caution and report to the CPS if they see a case. Of which the CPS will decide to summon you to court to face the charges outlined in the letter you receive from the court, or drop the case. You would not know if the case was stopped, unless police inform you, but if it's a case of not enough evidence to charge, the police will continue to investigate. Driving offences is normally a lot more straight forward, but if you get the summons, yes you have been charged, and you are summoned to court to answer to charges.

Tammy has been charged, the difference being the procedure used, rather than him being arrested and charged at a station.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You are completely wrong about charging & summons - being reported for summons means the facts are reported and a decision will be made as to whether a summons is issued

Never mind 

He's been summoned!

He's has to go before Bristol Magistrates on 9th March to answer 3 charges on his charge sheet.

7 minutes ago, lancsred said:

He's been summoned!

He's has to go before Bristol Magistrates on 9th March to answer 3 charges on his charge sheet.

Avon and Somerset Police said a 19-year-old man was reported for summons for careless driving and driving without licence and insurance.

If he has been actually summonsed as you indicate they've been very quick :wacko:

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Avon and Somerset Police said a 19-year-old man was reported for summons for careless driving and driving without licence and insurance.

If he has been summonsed as you indicate they've been very quick

He was reported the morning of the crash, he received his summons in the post on Wednesday with a magistrates date for the 9th March. Information of postal summons is available via registered members of the law pages, and the press have access to this. They will have found out about it this way. He is listed to appear on the 9th March, so he has been charged to appear before magistrates.

1 minute ago, lancsred said:

He was reported the morning of the crash, he received his summons in the post on Wednesday with a magistrates date for the 9th March. Information of postal summons is available via registered members of the law pages, and the press have access to this. They will have found out about it this way. He is listed to appear on the 9th March, so he has been charged to appear before magistrates.

Not affecting his performances then

:thumbsup:

Good lad

8-10 days for a decision is not a long time when it's a motoring offence, it's roughly the same as when you are caught speeding by a camera and it's more than 15mph above the limit. If you don't get a letter within 2 weeks, you're normally safe and weren't flashed. 

It's not like more serious either way offences which the CPS often take 2-3 months to make a decision on, as there is loads of evidence to go through on them, with driving it's relatively straight forward.

Insured - No

Licensed - No

Officer reports careless driving - Yes

Instant charge decision.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Not affecting his performances then

:thumbsup:

Good lad

It's a motoring offence, it shouldn't really. Big fine, suspended from driving for 2 years, 6pts on licence when passes test, would be the most severe penalty and he'll probably get that so that an example is set to others.

Not a lot for him to be nervous or affect him personally. He's wealthy enough to employ a driver, it would be more of a strain on say a normal person, without his luxuries in life.

3 hours ago, lancsred said:

Can someone book a yellow cab for Tammy?

Don't want the poor sod driving now do we?

Parking in town is atrocious.

5 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I've no idea what the ITKs "know" or the ins and outs of this story but IF Tammy has been previously banned or lost his license, I know he has been driving regardless. This incident wasn't a one-off use of a car

Tammy's really pleased you made this clear

and public.

On 2/11/2017 at 13:02, Taxi for Johnson said:

I have tried to lay bare the issues with speculation on OTIB, and yet still NOTHING has been done about it.

Everyone just STOP SPECULATING and CALM DOWN.

On 2/11/2017 at 09:56, Taxi for Johnson said:

I've recently tried to get speculation banned on OTIB, but did not get my petition off the launch pad.

If the moderators were a bit more professional about things and got off their backsides once in a while things could be so much better.

It's the weekend, too, so they will all be out wasting money in the shops and then getting pissed.

Nothing will happen to monday at the earliest.

What in the heck are you going on about?

Am guessing you "reported" whatever was incorrect - why the constant digs at the moderators?

7 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

What in the heck are you going on about?

Am guessing you "reported" whatever was incorrect - why the constant digs at the moderators?

because he thinks the mods are sat their all day policing the forum, when in fact they are just fans with full time jobs and mod this forum as a hobby,

Some people like to moan about authority regardless of who they actually are,

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

because he thinks the mods are sat their all day policing the forum, when in fact they are just fans with full time jobs and mod this forum as a hobby,

Some people like to moan about authority regardless of who they actually are,

It's TFJ, I'm sure he/she is joking!

Dry sense of humour, I'm personally a fan.

Archived