IGNORED

Tammy car accident

MC RISK77

So much speculation and drivel posted on this thread its ridiculous! If Johnson wasn't going to be in charge for today's game and was on gardening leave it would all be out in the press by now. Especially as he would have travelled up with the squad yesterday!

its amazing what people believe. 

3 minutes ago, Supersquirrel said:

So much speculation and drivel posted on this thread its ridiculous! If Johnson wasn't going to be in charge for today's game and was on gardening leave it would all be out in the press by now. Especially as he would have travelled up with the squad yesterday!

its amazing what people believe. 

Yeh!

I've recently tried to get speculation banned on OTIB, but did not get my petition off the launch pad.

If the moderators were a bit more professional about things and got off their backsides once in a while things could be so much better.

It's the weekend, too, so they will all be out wasting money in the shops and then getting pissed.

Nothing will happen to monday at the earliest.

:badmood:

tfj

Well it was on the news yesterday because my mum saw it - she only paid attention because she knows i follow the club, so if she know's I imagine many others do.

The worst thing that could happen is if we damage our reputation with Chelsea, especially if other Prem clubs also blacklist us - 

So here's a question/hypothesis. I know a good old hypothesis is frowned upon on here but play along...

If LJ has been given the boot because he was allegedly involved in the TA car crash, do we still have to pay his wages as we would if he'd got the boot for being a crapper manager?

I suppose I mean, does allegedly being involved in this incident warrant the immediate termination of his contract and not having to pay the gardening leave?

1 minute ago, Fiale said:

Well it was on the news yesterday because my mum saw it - she only paid attention because she knows i follow the club, so if she know's I imagine many others do.

The worst thing that could happen is if we damage our reputation with Chelsea, especially if other Prem clubs also blacklist us - 

How can they blacklist us when LJ has said we will be playing in the Premier League by 2019/20?

Are they going to refuse to play us?

Chelsea better watch out, as they might be wanting OUR players on loan one day.

tfj

P.S. Say hi to your Mom for us.

1 hour ago, cityloyal473 said:

Not sure you can order someone to break the law.  Not going to stand up in a court is it?

Judge: "Why did you kill John Smith?"

Defendant: "He (his boss) told me to"

Judge: "Er, why didn't you just say no if you knew it to be breaking the law?"

Defendant: "He told me, he's the boss"

Judge:  "Thats not a defence"

Correct it's not a defence but it makes 'his boss' guilty of conspiracy to murder (if true of course).

It doesn't have anything to do with anybody ordering anybody, it's all about how the keys of AM's car came into TA's possession and who knew about it and could have prevented it.

The point here is not about whether or not LJ has done anything at all wrong from a legal point of view it's far more about behaviour unbecoming his position at BCFC and how it reflects upon his position as manager and BCFC as his employers.

Of course it's all speculation at the moment but something certainly it ain't right, that is for sure.

33 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

So here's a question/hypothesis. I know a good old hypothesis is frowned upon on here but play along...

If LJ has been given the boot because he was allegedly involved in the TA car crash, do we still have to pay his wages as we would if he'd got the boot for being a crapper manager?

I suppose I mean, does allegedly being involved in this incident warrant the immediate termination of his contract and not having to pay the gardening leave?

I've no idea, but SL must have one hell of an allotment!

45 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

In that , ( as it stands hypothetical scenario ) I would imagine he could be dismissed for misconduct, with no paying up of contract

I just think people are thinking too much, unless we actually have a few ITK's no one really knows, maybe club officials do read this and have decided to read into what's been said and if already investigated once it's hit press there is further problems.

I'm slso very surprised that the club haven't announced anything yet and having Pembo and Holden doing the game conferences something does seem to be up, so cmon City, tell us what's up

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

In that , ( as it stands hypothetical scenario ) I would imagine he could be dismissed for misconduct, with no paying up of contract

Gross misconduct would be a possibility if there was in fact gross misconduct. 

If that is the case all party's would want it to go away quietly. SL will not drag the club through the courts. Thus a negotiated pay off would be most likely.  

My god if any of this is true, WTF!

1 hour ago, cityloyal473 said:

Not sure you can order someone to break the law.  Not going to stand up in a court is it?

Judge: "Why did you kill John Smith?"

Defendant: "He (his boss) told me to"

Judge: "Er, why didn't you just say no if you knew it to be breaking the law?"

Defendant: "He told me, he's the boss" It was Little and Golbourne that made me do it.

Judge:  "Thats not a defence" 

Defendant: So everyone keeps telling me, but if I keep picking them I'm sure they will come good.

That's more accurate :)

41 minutes ago, cynic said:

Banned or licence revoked ? Totally different scenarios.

Are they? 

My understanding is that they're the same. 

I know that you can be disqualified which is subtly different from disqualified until test passed. And I think it's about the amount of time you're banned for. 

If I remember correctly disqualified for over 8 weeks and you have to apply for a new license; I.e a new provisional. For under 8 weeks and you can continue on your old one. 

Either way, I'm not sure if Tammy was banned or not.... I could find out, but it'd probably cost me in excess of £684,000, so I'll probably not bother!

Archived