IGNORED

Tammy car accident

MC RISK77

53 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

How has this got nothing to do with the clubs??

You give a very young man £100,000's of pounds - enough to buy any car on the planet, it an environment when virtually all similar players drive around in 500 hp cars, and we are surprised when this sort of thing happens?

He might be the one behind the wheel, but the clubs have their neck well and truly in the noose for 'failure to guide' and mentor these young athletes.

Does it reflect in City and Chelsea? Absolutely.

:disapointed2se:

tfj

its called personal responsibility there is only one person to blame ......... Tammy ! 

• Admin
2 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

Fact is he earns enough to get some driving lessons, pass his test , and drive legally ...no need for this at all ...and now he'll have points on his license before he's even turned a wheel! ...:grr:

1 hour ago, In the Net said:

From reading this thread, it sounds as though he's already done that, then been banned for accumulation of 6 speeding points less than 2 years after passing his test. 

@Slippin cider too late for that, this was strike 2

39 minutes ago, In the Net said:

I think the disqualified info was posted by a couple of people on here who seem to be ITK. 

If this really is the case, then he's even more in the shit. Driving whilst disqualified can carry a prison sentence albeit a short one. If Tammy is found guilty of this, I'd expect any custodial sentence to be suspended.

18 hours ago, Full nelson said:

Really?!? Piss will dry!! But crashing your car with no license or insurance? What happens if he crashed the car and killed someone or crashed into your car with no insurance? Double standards 

What double standards would that be?

we don't know what tammys punishment will be,

and im pretty sure Luke played after pissgate and left because his contract was running out and we were in a freeman situation of sell him or get nothing,

3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Well if Tammy has driven Mathews car with out permission he has far more to worry about then having no licence and insurence,

techniclly it's theft of a motor vehicle which is far more serious and could come with a prison sentice

And perhaps a 3rd party might be in some trouble if they encouraged him to do this as some sort of prank.

3 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

And perhaps a 3rd party might be in some trouble if they encouraged him to do this as some sort of prank.

Indeed, 

those insuating that it was Johnson,

having known lee as a player and manager and meeting him a few times, he is just not stupid,

we will never find out what really happened because Chelsea Wîll want it out of the media

18 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

If it was Matthews car he has a dilemma -

State he gave Tammy Permission and he is liable to offences of  'Causing 'Tammy to drive without a licence , insurance

State he didn't give Tammy Permission and Tammy has the potential of a (Technical Taking and driving away charge) 

If there was a third party involved in encouraging , suggesting or facilitating TA to drive the car , they would also be liable to aiding and abetting any offences

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Who say's he wasn't?

The report in the post hasn't covered the full story anyway

"Avon and Somerset Police said a 19-year-old man was reported for summons for careless driving and driving without licence and insurance."

No mention of driving while disqualified .....a much more heinous crime

Admit its from the Post report but surely even they can get a quote from the Police correct?

4 minutes ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

"Avon and Somerset Police said a 19-year-old man was reported for summons for careless driving and driving without licence and insurance."

No mention of driving while disqualified .....a much more heinous crime

Admit its from the Post report but surely even they can get a quote from the Police correct?

Driving whilst disqualified would need to be fully backed up with DVLA/court evidence and may not be fully black and white mainly because of administrative errors, so sometimes is a grey area until all of the relevant hard copy evidence is in police hands.

2 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

No: I said the clubs.

My personal opinion might be that it is partly LJ's fault, but I have no wish to fan the flames on that particular grudge.

LJ would not behave like Tammy did, as he could not reach the accelerator pedal to push it down that far.

In this respect, you might even say LJ is innocent. I can't say that however, because of my Forum ID.

:dunno:

tfj

And where do the parents sit in that philosophy?

23 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Driving whilst disqualified would need to be fully backed up with DVLA/court evidence and may not be fully black and white mainly because of administrative errors, so sometimes is a grey area until all of the relevant hard copy evidence is in police hands.

Highly unlikely EMB

If he is disqualified I'd strongly suggest he would have been charged or reported for summons - (The Police have immediate access to his Driving record / details)

On the facts to date I'd suggest he wasn't disqualified already

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

Well if Tammy has driven Mathews car with out permission he has far more to worry about then having no licence and insurence,

techniclly it's theft of a motor vehicle which is far more serious and could come with a prison sentice

Just to go full on pedantic, it's not. Theft in the UK is misappropriating property with the intention of permanently depriving the other. Unless Tammy was taking the car for keeps it wouldn't be theft. Bow to superior knowledge if there is a separate offence for theft of a motor vehicle.

12 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

I am probably wrong on this, but I'm understanding it that having a licence revoked for 6 penalty points in the first 2 years of driving is not the same as being disqualified once you have held a licence for over 2 years??

That makes sense, sounds as though he hasn't bothered to apply for another provisional licence in order to re-sit the driving tests.

3 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Just to go full on pedantic, it's not. Theft in the UK is misappropriating property with the intention of permanently depriving the other. Unless Tammy was taking the car for keeps it wouldn't be theft. Bow to superior knowledge if there is a separate offence for theft of a motor vehicle.

Es is better placed then me to comment on the finer points,

i'd bow to his superior knowledge not mine

4 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Tammy has been a dick, no question.

This post on the thread about it on Gaschat is absolutely disgusting, and it's been up since yesterday with no mod action

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/9233/perfect-82ers?page=2

The family club strike again. *******.

Edit- sorry it didn't link properly. Post 268

They have bigger things to worry about then us, like missing supporters club money,

speaking of which @Dollymarie how's your new audi and what was that trip to Dubai like? ;) 

6 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Tammy has been a dick, no question.

This post on the thread about it on Gaschat is absolutely disgusting, and it's been up since yesterday with no mod action

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/9233/perfect-82ers?page=2

The family club strike again. *******.

Edit- sorry it didn't link properly- it infers that he should be shot by the KKK. Post 268

In fairness the Mods on Gaschat are the biggest bellends.

Archived