IGNORED

Tammy car accident

MC RISK77

24 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Didn't SL and LJ say they were disappointed with LA. 

No!!! Actually you're right :clapping:

No, LJ said he was a bit naive and that no City players were involved in the bad behaviour:-

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/17/bristol-city-luke-ayling-apology-urinating-glass-cheltenham-festival

The Robins manager, Lee Johnson, said Ayling had been naive, adding: “It was a sanctioned day out by me. Cheltenham is a great day out, and it has been before in the past for Bristol City teams.

“No City players were involved in bad behaviour on that balcony. They’re guilty of a bit of naivety.

“Anywhere you go, anything you do, you’re representing the badge. I think it’s a stark reminder to any footballer that it’s so easy for any situation, with social media, that it can all blow up.”

52 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

We pay players astronomic sums and let half nuts handle them. We should appoint true people from real ife to be their unindependent partners and life advisors 

Tommy you are going the right way to get banned again step away from the laptop

9 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

So to save people from walking on egg shells, are we led to believe that it was LJ's idea?

6 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It`s all sounding to me like some sort of prank that`s gone horribly wrong.

Again if this is true there could be a few other people in the frame and more serious charges to come, I suppose again if all of this speculation is correct it could depend on whether or not Mr Matthews has got a good sense of humour, but I suspect he certainly won't be covering up for TA because that would indeed put him in the frame.

1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

We pay players astronomic sums and let half nuts handle them. We should appoint true people from real life to be their independent partners and life advisors 

God point.

Presumably Chelsea put Tammy under the personal care of LJ for his footballing and personal progression during the loan period.

You'd hope there would also be someone at the club, a designated senior player perhaps, who would be given responsibility to look out for him away from AG and do his best to ensure he avoided the many potential pitfalls lying in wait for an 18/19 year old moving away from home and living on his own in a place like Bristol.

6 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

@Alan Dicks' Barmy Army Think you spoke too soon mate. It's in the press now.

If the allegations prove true, to quote Paul and Barry Chuckle "oh dear oh dear". 

Mercedes are crap cars anyway. It's not a loss really. :kiddie:

Was it a Mercedes Bends?

I'll get my coat.

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

God point.

Presumably Chelsea put Tammy under the personal care of LJ for his footballing and personal progression during the loan period.

You'd hope there would also be someone at the club, a designated senior player perhaps, who would be given responsibility to look out for him away from AG and do his best to ensure he avoided the many potential pitfalls lying in wait for an 18/19 year old moving away from home and living on his own in a place like Bristol.

You`d hope so but if there were someone doing that they could reasonably expect that they wouldn`t have to keep an eye on him at the training ground. You`d like to think that anyway.

38 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

I don't like saying this because I thought it was right that he went, but I just couldn't see this sort of thing happening if Cotts was in charge still.

Do you mean the car accident, or selling the club, nurturing a relationship and convincing one of the biggest clubs in Europe to loan us one of their prized assets?

Actually, both probably apply.

14 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Do you mean the car accident, or selling the club, nurturing a relationship and convincing one of the biggest clubs in Europe to loan us one of their prized assets?

Actually, both probably apply.

I'm questioning the discipline, not the managers abilities to talk a good talk.

21 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

Well, whatever the full story It's  an extensive mistake by someone. I drove past and there were two cars involved so as the insurance won't be coughing up Tammy might be needing some win bonuses!!

I knew that this five page thread would have to have a happy ending.

It's gonna be a Demolition Derby.

COYR.

1 hour ago, Lew-T said:

So to save people from walking on egg shells, are we led to believe that it was LJ's idea?

So manager suggests to player to drive another players car knowing that he is banned?

I don't believe it as if true it would raise a number of uncomfortable questions.

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

God point.

There is only one man for the job..a consummate professional...whose life skills and moral standards wound show these kids what they could become.

Step forward Mr Scott Murray

Archived