IGNORED

Tammy car accident

MC RISK77

• Admin
23 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Mods / Phantom??

Can you please delete this thread as it contains hand-wringing and baseless speculation?

It might upset some of the more grumpy posters, who can't just read and ignore a thread, they have to slag off the OP.

Cheers,

tfj

@Taxi for Johnson Sadly this story is true and from what I have been told it's not even the full story on here yet

24 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Did you ever have a sneaky pint or cigarette under age? I get you'd have been younger than 19, but I'm sure you get my point

Certainly no excusing TA, that is a dumbass mistake to make

Yeah but if the rozzers caught me having a sneaky pint underage in the pub (and I had a few!), the worst I'd have got was a bollocking and told to bugger off home. 

If I got caught driving a car without a licence, I doubt I'd just get a bollocking and told to bugger off home now.

2 hours ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Shock news, 19 year old kid makes mistake 

Leaving the gas on is a mistake.

Forgetting to buy the milk is a mistake.

You honestly put consciously getting into a car, driving it, then crashing it whilst fully in the knowledge that you have no licence or insurance in the same bracket?

It's idiotic - and being 19 is no excuse. 19 year olds are not toddlers. They are old enough to take responsibility for their actions and they know the difference between right and wrong.

46 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

The car probably had a long term hamstring problem and didn't look interested..... 

And we have a winner !

46 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

Well it wasn't the car he's been driving since he's been here. He lives next to where I work so I've seen him numerous times.

You might have just landed him in the shit as he has no licence or insurance, so shouldn't be driving

26 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

This largely depends on the details. 

IF he was having a quick spin around the training ground in a team mates new car, it's silly and unfortunate. 

IF he's been thinking that he's above the law and driving whilst banned and with no insurance, then he has been a danger to society and it should very taken very seriously. Whatever his profession,or whoever he plays for. 

Thankfullythe incident itself doesn't appear to be a serious one. Thankfully no child/person has been left with injuries as a result of his stupidity. 

He was driving on a main road - an ambulance was called

Surprised at him tbh - always come across as really sensible in interviews

We all make mistakes / bad errors of judgement

My first though was 'Oh jeez I hope he's alright' and thankfully, physically at least he appears to be :thumbsup:

Lets hope this doesn't affect him as ,  boy do we need him focused in the coming weeks 

50 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Come on..! Having a sneaky pint when you are under age is hardly the same as endangering other road users and passers by, when you are not fit, or adequately insured, to be behind the wheel of a car. 

There are no excuses. It's not a "mistake". It's a very bad decision and he should face the heaviest consequences. 

28 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Yeah but if the rozzers caught me having a sneaky pint underage in the pub (and I had a few!), the worst I'd have got was a bollocking and told to bugger off home. 

If I got caught driving a car without a licence, I doubt I'd just get a bollocking and told to bugger off home now.

Hang on - I wasn't condoning what happened, I was merely pointing out that the person who I quoted had said they had never deliberately tried to break the law

If you read until the end I said it was a dumbass thing to do......

26 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

He'll get jack shit for doing this. He'll get a big fine and maybe some community service. 

It's really no sort of deterrent at all. 

Stupid decision from Tammy. Not least because he's presumably ******* minted. 

You`re obviously in a better position than most to know Fordy but you don`t think the court might want to make an example of him being a celebrity and all that?

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

So reading between the lines Tammy was already banned from driving (but was doing so anyway) but then even more stupidly, got behind the wheel of Matthews' car and crashed it?

Or have I misread something?

You missed out the word allegedly.

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

So reading between the lines Tammy was already banned from driving (but was doing so anyway) but then even more stupidly, got behind the wheel of Matthews' car and crashed it?

Or have I misread something?

You've got it right. He also had no insurance as you can't get insurance without a license. 

Archived