IGNORED

Tammy car accident

MC RISK77

Ok. So here we are

Worst run in our history barely over

Brought in a load of big uns from where ever because our kids are not at it

Just above the bottom three having spent 15m minimum

19 year old Star striker who has been flogged to death in a one up failed tactic, jumps in motor belonging to a sick note, who one must believe knew the 19 year old is already banned from driving, and smashed it up. Ambulances were called

Manager and a certain Mr Ashton talking about the correct DNA all summer!

Have I covered it TM?

2 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Just got back from work someone fill me in on what's going on to save me reading four pages?? Tammy has been in a crash and is in hot water with police, from what people are saying I gauge he probably won't be available for a while right? 

Read the thread. We all work - FFS - what's your job; bed testing ?

1 hour ago, Full nelson said:

Well!!! Luke A was dishwater to SL and LJ after the Cheltenham piss saga. I'm sure SL and LJ will have the same reaction to this and ship him back to Chelsea ;) nah probably not!! Double standards come to mind when you talk about representing the club and your top goal scorer. 

TA or any player are at all times representing the club. 

So you're speculating about what may have happened behind the scenes with Ayling and what might or might not happen with Tammy and immediately accusing the club of "double standards".

That's an awful lot of assumption on which to base a criticism.

7 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

So you're speculating about what may have happened behind the scenes with Ayling and what might or might not happen with Tammy and immediately accusing the club of "double standards".

That's an awful lot of assumption on which to base a criticism.

Didn't SL and LJ say they were disappointed with LA. 

No!!! Actually you're right :clapping:

26 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Just got back from work someone fill me in on what's going on to save me reading four pages?? Tammy has been in a crash and is in hot water with police, from what people are saying I gauge he probably won't be available for a while right? 

He's already played twice since it happened. 

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

Yeah like 12 to 18 months would be idea !!

Try a Viz Magazine instead - look up a character named Roger Irrelevant - might be a wake up call :yawn:

Take it in your stride fella. He's fine. There are simply hundreds more annoying on here. This guy spends as much on us than on happy juice and that is some kind of loyalty and gets my vote every time!!

3 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

So reading between the lines Tammy was already banned from driving (but was doing so anyway) but then even more stupidly, got behind the wheel of Matthews' car and crashed it?

Or have I misread something?

Well if that is true Matthews is in trouble as well if he gave TA permission to drive his car.

7 hours ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

Blimey, just how many car crashes is LJ presiding over this season?

I know I am 7 hours and 4 pages late, but I just had to say Sir Colby the very painful laugh you just gave me (I had some surgery to a rather sensitive area earlier this week) was totally, 100% worth it.  Cap dothed all the way to the ground, if I could reach that far at the mo!

Archived