IGNORED

Tammy car accident

MC RISK77

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Its a Forum strawberry but maybe think of the wider issues when posting  about this 

Just a thought :whistle:

Really?  Surely the person who has committed the offence being discussed should have thought of the wider issues in the first place? (That applies to anybody, not just because it's one of your players BTW)

3 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Really?  Surely the person who has committed the offence being discussed should have thought of the wider issues in the first place? (That applies to anybody, not just because it's one of your players BTW)

A fair point , but if you made an error would you want people to pile in  on top (Not maliciously I accept) 

as I said it's all sub-judice

Just my personal thoughts

Its a Forum and I fully accept it's likely to happen ! ;)

4 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Well!!! Luke A was dishwater to SL and LJ after the Cheltenham piss saga. I'm sure SL and LJ will have the same reaction to this and ship him back to Chelsea ;) nah probably not!! Double standards come to mind when you talk about representing the club and your top goal scorer. 

TA or any player are at all times representing the club. 

Slightly different circumstances 

3 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Aww thanks...... :)

I have no recollection of posting that, which indicates you have used your powers to hack my account.

If you hack my bank account, you owe me a pint.

tfj

P.S. Any suggestion of hacking is speculation on my part*.

2 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Really?!? Piss will dry!! But crashing your car with no license or insurance? What happens if he crashed the car and killed someone or crashed into yourself with no insurance? Double standards 

I know he's skilful but :blink:

Think you may have him confused him with Bas Savage !!!!

4 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Really?!? Piss will dry!! But crashing your car with no license or insurance? What happens if he crashed the car and killed someone or crashed into your car with no insurance? Double standards 

That's what I'm trying to say old chum. Chelsea should throw the book at young Tammy . Pint pot piss can't be compared in any shape or form .  

7 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Really?!? Piss will dry!! But crashing your car with no license or insurance? What happens if he crashed the car and killed someone or crashed into yourself with no insurance? Double standards 

yes but not before the wife has seen it and had a go at you.

5 minutes ago, shelts said:

That's what I'm trying to say old chum. Chelsea should throw the book at young Tammy . Pint pot piss can't be compared in any shape or form .  

Sorry my bad :shifty:

He should have the book thrown at him. Problem is, all young males and females with money think they can do whatever they want!! There's nothing we can do but hope he learns a lesson. 

7 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Maybe it's an excuse for Chelsea to recall. Maybe they see he's being badly influenced and want to get him home. 

That Adam Matthews has got a lot to answer for. First he plays shite, then he allegedly lets Tammy have a go in his motor, who allegedly crashed it.

He is a disgrace.

Sack the board for getting him in on loan and sue Sunderland for sending us an inept and allegedly poorly influential player.

12 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Maybe it's an excuse for Chelsea to recall. Maybe they see he's being badly influenced and want to get him home. 

What 'bad influences' are there in Bristol??

Name one - apart from the standard of coaching.

:mellow:

tfj

Archived